whats the most youve ever consumed

Discussion in 'General' started by sailedtoofar, Apr 14, 2009.

1. ended up eating six sanwhiches consecutively after smoking the other day. Only stopped because i ran out of bread .
    whats the most youve ever eaten whilst high

2. i litterally just ate an entire 1lb 2oz box of cookies in about an hour and a half.

naw i'm not fat. :O i smoke that good :D

3. #3 Hanjin, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    2 large pizzas, 1 garlic bread and drank a 1.25 liter bottle of coke this was after i had about 4 joints and about 5 cones and this is after i hadn't eaten properly for 2 days.

I'm no fatty either.

4. shit that reminds of the day i ate wayy to much and ended up throwing up the next morning.

pshhhh damn i was blazed that dayy.

5. put it this way...they kicked me out of the all you cam eat buffet :mad:

6. I roasted and ate a whole chicken one time. Another time I cooked a 20oz porterhouse and chowed that down with a few beers. I usually eat real food when I have the munchies, not crap.

7. 1.75 roasted chickens with a tray of roasted potatoes and 2xbottles of red wine.

And I had not smoked anything.

8. #8 sailedtoofar, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009

i love cooking when sober (apprentice chef) but i find it too difficult to cook anything after smoking...

edit - i am a newbi at both things though

9. One time I ate 2 super donairs in one sitting, it was horrible afterwords. Another time me and another friend at two large pizzas and about 200 startburst that we had bought from costco.

10. I LOVE cooking baked as much or more than straight. I was always the 'designated chef' whipping up some concoction with whatever was handy at 3 am while we all continued to party. In my youth that is :)

Nowadays I just tend to get really baked before I start making dinner, but once in awhile you'll still find me in the kitchen at some strange hour of the night.

11. i usually eat a fuckload

i've had a dominos oven baked sub, jimmy john's sandwich, and some ramen noodles

in one night, i had the worst stomach ache

12. 72 oz steak
    9 Lbs of tacos last tuesday at Tacolmighty the record is 15Lbs

one of the two the steak was a beast but i'm still fulll from the tacos