Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The Most Youve Ever Consecutively Smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PullinWeeds, Jun 11, 2014.

1. #1 PullinWeeds, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    What is the most you have smoked in a single sesh? For me it was 17 blunts of high grade bud. I matched like 6 people on a little over a dub each  :smoking: one of them threw up after 10 tho  :confused_2:

2. 3 blunts plus 10 jays chain smoked of bc grape god and purple crack bud. Then smoked some hash and weed in a cross joint at the end. Boy was i fucked up at the end of the night. I could barely stay awake, but I did sleep well that night  :smoke:

3.  Yeah I feel you on that. I was sitting on a couch the whole time and stood up to go to my car, sat back down like nah no way i can drive  :ey:

4. Me and one of my friends smoked an ounce between us in two days. It was some mid-low of some white widow we picked up and since this was around the time one of my other friends was leaving to NY to go to school, we smoked a lot of blunts for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. i wouldn't doubt it lol.

6. 1g hash in edibles, and smoked around 15g with around 3 people. It was a great time, besides that I smoked them all up and they not yet returned the favor. :mad:  

7. DAYUM! you are a champion stoner arnt you? After 10, I would curl up in a ball, stick my thumb in my mouth and take a nice big nap.

8. I haven't stopped for like, damn near six years now. :cool:

9. 2 ounces of high grade and a half ounce of bubble hash with 4 other ppl. One of the ounces and the hash was from a cannabis cup winner ;)

10. #10 restochesto, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    Four grams to the dome over the course of 4/20... a little Dragon Fruit, Afghani Black, Cheese Wrex (my favorite strain - smoked this last and when STRAIGHT to sleep after half a bowl, gf had to put the bowl away so I didn't spill it haha), Black Widow, White Fire OG (also fucking fantastic), and Trainwreck.

That was a good day.

After two I'm in a coma... jesus.

11. To all you guys saying you smoked crazy amounts, don't you reach a plateau after a certain amount?

12. #12 0ri0n, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    I don't know dude. Memories of that night are hazy but we did clambake the entire 1500 sq ft. basement to the point there was smoke hanging like fog down to our chests from the 10 ft ceiling. There was about 10 of us and the total weight of everybody's stash combined was 8.8oz

@[member="420Poak"] I'm not sure. I know there's a point where I can't remember anything so I'd call that a plateau.

13. No,, I Tried To See If (You Can Only Get So High).. But After Smoking 15 Blunts On 2 Heads Of Some Mid-Shelf.. (And 3 Coronas)
    It'll Get You Higher And Higher..
    My Head Was Flooded With Dopamine.. I Woke Up High..
    That Was A Good Day,,

Spaceman Charlie..

What is this "plateau" you speak of? :cool:

15. 17.. seventeen fucking blunts? Is this a joke or something man? 1 blunt gets me stoned as shit, if I smoked 17 I don't even wanna imagine the consequences.

16. For a little bit, then you push through it

17. Looks like you need to up your game

18. One blunt is nothing to me anymore, keep that low tolerance as long as you can

19. 1 zip in a night and a day

20. #20 MASTERofGANJA, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
    On 420 last year I was at one of my dealers house and he had some people over. After everyone gets there they go buy 9 packs of 2 rellos and we proceed to smoke 18 blunts on 5 or 6 heads. Yea by the end if that I was barely awake and I didn't care that other people were laughing at me cause I was comatose high. Good memories