Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most you have lost?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cody704, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Just wondering, What's the most weed you have lost at one time?? I have been smoking around 7yrs and have lost around 2 blunts( sucked one down at the car wash in the vacuum lol) the other I have no clue what happen, it just disappeared in my car lol and probably around 3 nugs in my time. What about you?

2. I normally smoke in my house and i have a little box my weed stays in so i dont think i every lost any before. But im pretty sure ive had some thiefed.

3. half oz of hash:(

4. #4 STilladelph, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
    About a Half pound....long story short both of my "clients" got busted within 2 days

Can't discuss dealing here - WW

5. Dropped an 8th once, I was really not happy.

6. 2 pounds. Long story. Out of 6k.

7. I lost an 8th once but i found it like a week or two later lol

8. Half O hours after I bought it cuz of some pigs

9. Once I lost about 2 grams, had no idea what happened to it, and learned about a week later from my friendly neighborhood 7/11 clerk that I'd left it there. Unfotunately his manager saw so he had to throw it out.

10. i lost 2 grams in one go, i had literally just gotten the bag off my dealer and walked 2 mins back to my house and when i got ther it was gone, i ran back to look for it but it was gone some lucky fucker found it!
    i wont lie, i cried a little bit

11. 2-3 grams, chopped up, spilled bowl.
    We could have retrieved it off the floor but hadn't vaccuum'd in a while, cat hair allover.

12. All the weed I ever bought has somehow disappeared:confused_2:

13. I lost a 20 sack wayyyyy back in my reggie smoking and unmentionables days, on my way to a party too, sucked to try to match somebody there only to realize my weed was nowhere to be found.

also has a couple grams taken by the cops, sad day. only did diversion for it though, i was like 16 or something

but the worst time was when I was at a friends house with a brand new like 8 or 9 gram bag of some crazy dank weed my dealer called jesus bud.
    Some kids none of us knew too well came to chill, because people were drinking and stuff it was kinda a mini party. I smoked everybody out and then we proceeded to get drunk.
    I had just left my backpack of bud and a piece and whatnot in the room we smoked in, but when I went back to it to match somebody later, to my dismay i found that my weed jar was no longer in my backpack! or anywhere!
    Mysteriously; the kids I SMOKED OUT earlier had just recently been the first to leave, and nobody new had joined. leaving only very trustworthy friends I've known for a long time.
    Kid got what was coming to him though, a friend who was there was with his dealer/friend at his crib a few weeks later, and the kid (not sure how he figured out who it was, but he knew them better than I did) called the dealer to buy some weed. when he got there they just accepted his money for the bud up front then told him to gtfo. of course i got the money, it wasn't proper payment, but i didn't care about that

loooool sorry tl;dr /highramble

14. 32 O's??

You shoulda been ridin round with that NINA, bust on anybody

15. the most i have lost is 9 grams of hash :(

16. Just a few grams here and there. Works out nice though because when im dry and cleaning my house I always find one or two mystery nugs demanding to be smoked.

17. cops took an O from me and never heard shit of it since

18. my dad took 5.5 from my room and flushed it...:mad:

19. Only about a dime .6 or so. I had a buddy of mine hold the sack while I was driving and he tripped out hard and threw the sack out the window because he thought there were was a cop car behind us.

20. got pulled over this summer by a state cop while taking a hit on the highway with my buddy, we were both blasted and it was extremely obvious. I was being a complete idiot. in a huge rush so I was speeding, and tailgating the person in front of me trying to get them to move over.. had to throw the bowl in the woods, dump out 16 g's of AK-47 on the ground and smother it out with my foot. got away with only a warning and to this day I am SO thankful. definitely learned my lesson.

just a classic example of teenagers thinking they're invincible. seeing the blue lights in my rear view shot me down real quick. I still hate myself for being so stupid :(