Whats the most you have ever spent on weed at once?

Discussion in 'General' started by hitmaster, Aug 13, 2009.

1. mine is 80 but I have a good connection so I can buy again right when I run out.

~if its in a group purchase just say what you paid, not the group total~

2. i once bought 180 with money that i earned from being high and chillin around my place

3. $800

From a friend who started to grow with my guidance after I stopped growing, bought 8 ounces of his homegrown dank for $100 each.

His total weight for that grow was like 30 ounces so it wasn't a big deal for him to hook me up like that, since I'd been hooking him up when I grew too.

I regularly spend $400-$500 buying qp's though, that's my normal purchase amount. Sooo much cheaper when you buy in bulk.

4. like 600$
    but it was to "hand out"

5. $60.

Not even bullshiting.

6. $200 on a mom site that never delivered.

7. Only $400. also to "hand out"

8. 550 on a qp of some bomb ass outdoor

9. 350 on a QP

10. 800 on a lb of mids

11. 500 on four ounces of blueberry yum yum
    coarse i got a discount, cute girls always do :devious:

12. 1300 bucks for a half pound of outdoor grown diesel. Man was I ballin back then. Made 75,000 dollars that year without a job. Now I'm a broke fuck again.

13. 1500 on a 1/2 of piff/ grapefruit, not to smoke it all though....

14. 240 was the most bymyself

15. 800$ hard earned

16. 400 on an ounce of Hashplant

17. $100 on a 1/4.

but we (my wife and i) haven't bought a penny of weed since we started growing 2.5 years ago. when it's just for personal use this really is the best way to go: minimal risk, its simple, cheap (so far as a small 1-2 plant per grow type of operation, it's worked out to 50$ per ounce of great weed), and i always have as much great weed as i can possible smoke whenever i want. :D

18. 480$ is the most for me.

19. More then anythings been said in this thread, That is all.