Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the most you have ever spent on one weed sac

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokEdemKinds, Feb 11, 2005.

1. what is the most you have ever spent on one weed sac

2. The most i have personally spent is $400 dollars for an ounce of really good white rhino; GREAT DEAL.

Sounds like a hell of alot; but it was definatley worth it.

3. not a lot.

like 500$ for three ounces.

4. haha. i might have bought a half sometime with a few friends. that was just once though. my usual peaks are at 8ths.

5. picked up a HP for 1700

6. had a bar(9 ounces) of some shit hash for £220.....sold most of that though...

7. i bought 11,000 pounds for 14 thousand cash

8. 1300 for a p of organic ssh, boy was that a fun couple weeks or so.

9. I used to pick up ozs of Kind Bud for $300 and hydro for $325.

10. a qaurter its kinda low but its all i need to get by im so hungry

11. $80 for a half, I just can't save my money...and I don't have a lot of it anyway.

-Thinker

12. I hear that, I love getting a bag then hittin the suburbs cuz suburban kids seem to be dumb as fuck. Push a O of regs for 300 dollars n shit.

13. I got a bar of good hash for £300 once, just before going away for a week in Devon with my mate, we did half a bar in 5 days, absolutely EVERYTHING we ate or drank had gear in it, we were both completely fucked out of our heads by the end of the week. we went to wookey hole caves on the way back and it was excellent going in there when stoned, banged my head though and fell over twice but just pissed myself laughing

14. bought a couple ounces of some decent stuff for $240 a couple months ago - dealer was getting out of the business and out of town, bought enought to last me. gonna run low soon, though, waiting for a deal to show up

15. 110 for an ounce or mids

16. lol, I really think I should plead the Fizif on this one... aint scared of bein a pot smoker, but talkin about money spent gets a bit sketchy for me...

Knock knock knock

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:D