Whats the most you have ever smoked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Clear123, Jun 17, 2012.

1. in one day ?

2. With friends - half oz

3. a whole DINNER plate full, piled up of shake with a few buds before a old KORN/ ROB ZOMBIE concert. smoked for hours took a limo and fell asleep in it. lol

4. i would say 2 grams or so(wake and baked .3Gs by myself, shared 2 bowls with my friend(1G overall),shared a 2G blunt with a friend, smoked .3 at night by myself). i have never been the type of person to smoke 1G each sesh. i usually just smoke .3-.4Gs and re-up when i come down. i find that .3-.4 put me where i want to be. i usually pass out or just do nothing when i smoke more than .75Gs.

5. This past winter, I ended up smoking a quarter in one day. I was pissed though, I felt like I wasted a lot of that weed. But on the other hand, it was fun.

6. About a half O.

I was so high I had whiteout vision and the munchies were unstoppable. Then I was stupid enough to hit a bowl packed with spice.

Fuck spice.

7. Thats amazing you are god. lol I cant even do a gram -_-

8. Around a 1/4th to myself.... And on 4/20 I was high for 3 days straight, I had like 4 edibles though, and i cant remember how much I smoked

9. Close to an ounce of buds.

10. Half an O on 420 this year :smoke: Split between 2 friends and I :)

11. An 1/8 of a hybrid of OG Kush and Trainwreck in one sitting by myself.

12. Yeah I'd say about 2.5-3g we just had tons of reasons to talk that day and kept getting higher, but I blaze alone mostly now

13. hmmmm idk a lot

14. Idk probably a gram condensed into 4 hits. Great time

15. Seems like I smoke to much I smoke like a 7 g blunt like every day. And no it's not mids

16. 1/4th, anything more is a waste you can only get so high.

17. i have seshed on 4/20 with a few buds using some dank shit, and a cigarette pack full of a years worth of roaches rolled into a massive bLunt.

it was a game wrap, with leaf and after the rolling and shit i think it weighed just over 9 grams.

that's the most i have smoked in one sitting, smiled many bowls prior to bLunt and post bLunt so not sure on the overall weight but my guess is a little over a half ounce?

18. 24 grams at a party.

I had bud, my friend was the biggest dealer in town so he had an enormous amount of nug, people were coming in, buying a sack, and smoking/chilling/drinking. At the end of the party, everyone was good and some guy gave me two fatass spliffs, one lit, saying he doesn't wanna smoke anymore of em, so I basically took those to the dome myself.

At the end of the night the bud tally was at 24, we knew this because my friend sold everyone their weed and kept track.

19. an ounce with 2 other friends

20. This past 420, me and 5 of my buddies all bought an oz. we ended up smoking a qp that day. We just kept rolling and packing everything. Saved the last oz for the next day. Hopefully next year we'll buy a half pound