Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the most weed you've ever seen??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nicolerrico, Mar 28, 2012.

1. last week i had a pound and a half in my lap!!! it wasnt for me.. but still... happiest moment of my life.. and i was too high to take a picturee

2. Like 2 elbows...

3. a little over a quarter. but as soon as i get some money in buying an O.

4. The most weed I have ever seen is 6.

5. a pound at my dealers house

6. i dont know if this counts but ive been to clubs where theres pounds and pounds of weed in front of me

7. 250lb+ of compressed brick weed.

8. ive seen huge fields of nothing but weeds. couldnt imagine how many pounds. i'd take a picture but i think they're growing tobacco there this year.

9. 12 pounds an i dident even get a nug :(

10. 2 pounds, it was sweet haha

11. I've seen quite a bit when I was doing trim work for a friend.
    He said his yield was about 3 lbs.

12. I'd like you in my lap! HERP HIT ON GURL ONLINE YESSS

But on topic I bought a QP once and it was awesome! That's most I've seen in person I think

13. Only a half oz!

14. couple of pounds. One time i woke up and my brother greeted me with a slap in the face with a P. Strangely it was awesome and painful

15. Everytime I walk into the dispensary I see at least 5lbs+

16. I don't buy weight or anything but in person the most ive seen was a Qp very long thick hybrid buds.

17. Was at my friends getting my hair cut and he pulls out a trash bag full of nugs, Fucking amazing stuff. Its his brothers stash do haha. Good mids, No crystals but no stems/seeds

Only good for edibles or hash.. We have a connect for top shelf at 5/g