Whats the MOST weed you have ever seen in one place?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokeyT, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Whats the most weed you have ever seen in one place at the same time? I have seen 38oz of blueberry. I will work on getting some pics off my mate. It was a massive black bin-liner full of ounce bags. Was sooooo sweet me and my friend managed to steal about 3oz of dankness but that was it im affraid. Still got stoned as shit:smoke:.

2. don't know, but my friend went to Africa and saw huge black garbage bags filled with weed, and the weed was about 5 dollars for a biiig black garbage bag.

EDIT: Yes he bought it, and yeah, he smoked it!

3. one of my dealers houses, 20+pounds lol bricks baby

4. ...and he brought this back to the states?

5. about 3 pounds while i was in Colombia....shit is super cheap over there...gotta love them poor economic countries...muahahahhaa....:D...( if the statement about poor countries offended anyone welllll....fuk you...lol..im colombian myself so i am entitled to say it)

6. #6 abnormldood, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    This guy I was introduced to years back(Who I found was associated with the Russian mob) once invited me into his home where I came face to face with a pile of bricks of weed, probably 50 of them stacked on top of each other(Could have been more). He then showed me his extensive gun collection(Probably to scare me into not saying nothing). Anyway, I almost shit my pants when I saw that.

7. bout a key of beasters and i dont even know how much reg.......east coast heads isnt as prevalent as beast and mid grade but the most heads ive seen is a little under a pound

8. 75lbs of regs

9. #9 *wakeNbake, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    5 big black garbage bags of stems, leaves and huge cola's .... once it was all dry it came out to be 25 zips. (it was me and 4 buddies)

<-------- thats a pic of our havest

10. idk how much it weighed, because it was pretty wet still but a whole four-car garage with hanging/drying plants everywhere. hung from the ceiling, one every 12" plus stalks laying down on every surface in the joint. all fresh VT skunk bud, some of these stalks were 12'+ tall. i'd have to guess somewhere in the 10 pound area. smelled like fucking heaven in there.
    i also got invited to the trimming party, which i don't even remember lol. i do however remember pocketing the scissors i was using and when i got home i scrapped the resin off of the blades and got soooo fried. good times ;)

11. how much is a zip?

oh and im only at about 2 oz is the most ive ever seen lol

12. 50 lbs of brick haha

15 lbs of dank, in a trashbag...i just wanted to jump in and live in the bag

13. About 20 lbs of schwag and about 5 lbs of dankity kush.

14. A bit over 3 pounds of headies/exotics.

15. 12 pounds of freshly harvested White Widow

16. a pound of exo's

17. imma go with alot im not really cool with posting all that on a messageboard

18. You have no problem talking about how you smoke weed yet you have a problem talking about the amounts of weed you've seen? Like you'll get arrested for "seeing" marijuana? :rolleyes:

19. weflyhigh.. hhahaha agreed !!

Most i've seen hasn't been more than 20 G's... but still ... that happens pretty often.. but not more.. all ways around 20 g's...

20. 8lbs of dank in my hands :D

good times.