What's the most trouble you've ever been in

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by can a bis, Jan 30, 2013.

1. For me, it was probably the time I crashed my fathers new car. I had my permit at the time and my parents let me drive home. We were at my brother's camp dropping him off. I make it home completely fine but then I turned into my driveway. That is where I side swiped my dads car against a huge rock/hill formation. I live out in the sticks so my driveway is a pain in the ass. It's a hill with potholes all in it, windy and degraded (new England weather). Anyways I side swiped the car and when I drove the rest of the way I was so nervous. He was more disappointed than angry, although I was feeling like shit. He did the same to his father when he was my age so he was understanding. Didn't get in to much trouble though but it was scary thinking how I fucked my dads new car

2. When I was 16 I got a dui, you can guess how pissed my parents were. Plus it was in my dads 08 f350 that I whipped all day smoking in.

3. Probably when I had to go to court when I was 17 after getting caught blazing at school

4. Wow I can only imagine how pissed your parents probably were

5. Ya but the judge went light on me 6months unsupervised probation, and 25hours comm. Service, and they bout me my own car the weekend after court.

6. Called my mom a bitch... I almost got killed.

7. One time I forgot to clean my room....

Shit went down.

8. I got a good one. Well i remember when i was 16 and had just gotten my license. My dad sold me a car that he had originally bought for my grandma but she ended up having to go into assisted living and coudnt drive it anymore. Its an 08 ford focus sedan so a very nice first car (still drive it actually).

Anyways, that very first day of having it me and my dumbass buddies decided to go mudding. Didnt want to do it with my car but ended up trying to make it through some mud and got it stuck.. No one could pull me out and it was getting late and my dad was getting pissed cuz i wasnt home yet (was like 11pm at this time and im still stuck trying to figure out what to do). I ended up having to tell him and HE had to come pull my ass out hahahah. He was cussing me out the whole time.. Made me put the car up for sale too.. Although he didnt follow through with it.

I actually have the video of me getting stuck up on youtube if any one wants to see it lmao.

9. Convinced some dumb kid I went to school with in 4th grade to eat a worm. I got scolded by daycare for hours. Yeah, I'm a badass. I don't really cause trouble so I don't ever get in trouble. And even if I do some super sketchy shit, unlike most people, I do it in a way that keeps me from getting caught.

My motto: If you get caught doing it, you weren't doing it right.

10. Really dumb story... I was like 15, and I got jumped by literally like 30 dudes. There was me and 3 other friends, and this huge group of people from our high school just followed us. Anyway, I wanted revenge and I knew the ring-leader because it was obvious at the time, but I had no way of getting in contact with him. I'd been a video editor for several years, so I ended up going on the internet and finding pics of him through my friends on Facebook, and I made this video calling him out and several other people and I sent it to everyone I knew from the high school.

In the end I woke up to the police knocking on my door at half 6 in the morning, with my Mum crying her eyes out behind them. I got arrested for making death threats, but the police later admitted off-tape that they only arrested me because that group of people stole loads of hub-caps and they needed to know more names:rolleyes:

I'm 19 now, and they said my criminal record would be wiped by the time I turned 18 though, so I'm in the clear. Done nothing else really:D

11. couple felonies

12. I want to see that mudding video lol.

13. Yeah show us the video hahaha

14. Hahaha yeah no doubt!

15. pm me the link

16. You tried to go mudding.....in a ford focus.......what?

17. Yea it wasnt smart. at all. But i was only 16 and very stupid. It wasnt that big of a hole tho but there were huge ruts and the front tires went right in between them so the front tires werent even on the ground anymore.. was just sitting on the chassis lol here the video.. Doesnt look like its stuck that bad but it was. Its a front wheel drive car too. Ended up putting wooden 2x4s under the front tires then having to people lift up on the front end and my dad pull the car out with his truck while it was in neutral.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg8dXsR4IIc]Ford Focus stuck in mud. - YouTube[/ame]

18. You didn't make it far at all. You should gone way faster.

19. 1 dui when I was 18. Spent two nights in jail, while I was still in high-school. lol
    2nd dui when I was 19. Spend 14 days in jail and lost my license for 3 years.
    This past summer I caught a lot of theft charges..completely unlike me, but my life was a mess. I was doing a TON of drugs everyday and it had been going on for a couple years. Those thefts got me in huge shit. 90 days in jail and 15 months hanging if I fuck up on my 1 year administrative release conditions. Thankfully, the jail system worked for me and I have completely changed things around. Been clean for 5 months at this point and am as happy as I have ever been since when I was like 14. Just goes to show some trouble helps in the long run. LOL

20. I was 18 and it was beach week. My package just came in from Colorado (My boy had a dude who lived out there who sold ounces for $220 and it was CHRON) and I picked up 4 ounces to sell while I was out. Was planning on making BANK. $25 a gram, people go crazy during beach week. Anyway as soon as we get there (Me and 3 other friends drove together) a fucking cop pulls us over. Searches the car and everything my beach week was ruined. Got put on papers for 1 1/2 years and 30 days at the Count Jail. Woo-hoo!