Whats the most tasteless thing anyone has ever said to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Frank White, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Im sure theres been alot worse but the one that really stands out was when i was in bed with a particulalry fit girl and had just had a wicked night and in the morning when we woke up she coughed revoltingly and hacked some phlegm into her mouth, then swallowed it and just went...

"ah breakfast"

I think it was the contrast that makes it stand out :D

2. thats revolting

3. hahahah MMMMM

4. haha

that's nasty

5. I think that would have to be "Man, your parents must think you're a failure."

The guy who said it is literally such an idiot he probably didn't know it was offensive. :rolleyes:

6. Well, it wasn't directed at me, but I'll share anyway:

A couple of married friends of mine are a mixed couple: the guy is black and the woman is white.

One day a woman that we know was giving stuffed animals to their children as gifts. The father doesn't really like this woman, so he had his back turned so he wouldn't have to talk to her.

Then, he hears the woman say, "This one looks just like your daddy!"

The dad heard his daughter say, "No it doesn't..."

So, he turned around, and looked at the stuffed animal; it was a monkey.

He didn't want his kids to know what that meant, so all he said was "very funny," and he told his daughters that it was HIS stuffed animal now.

I told him he should have ripped off the monkey's head and left it hanging by a thread, and then set the thing down on the windshield of her car.

7. Haha, that's awesome. I would like to have a girl like that, who's not afraid to be absolutely disgusting.

8. maybe she jus hocked up your sperm..... and maybe she liked it haha

9. i know this girl who always tries to fart on people.. its fuckin discusting and anoyin as hell

10. that's vile

11. Hold her down after a night of eating taco bell or chili or something and get in the t-bag position and just let it rip. hopefully its a raunchy/ wet one haha

12. HAHAHA!!! Wrong. Just wrong.