Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most psychadelic/trippy/euphoric Strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jollygreen409, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Just trying to get an idea from everyone what they think is the most amazing high that is psychadelic/trippy/euphoric. You can get some info from the internet sites, but not much. So I just want to hear it from the horses mouth. Start naming your favorite psychadelic/trippy (in a good way, not a paranoia/anxiety inducing way) strains that are also very happy/euphoric.

I have read online about a ton of different strains, but in my experience with pot, those descriptions aren't always accurate or very detailed at all. If you feel it, give a brief description of the high and what are it's 3 most noticeable effects. I want to put together a list of the top psychadelic/trippy/euphoric strains so that we have a good reference for everyone out there.

I'm talking tracers, color changing, time morphing, super mood enhancing, very warm and euphoric, thinking of the most amazing shit in your head strains you've ever smoked! Movies are just wild, feels like your in space or a trance, and laughing like crazy. I had something like this once but it was before I knew about different types of strains and would love to start getting some help in putting together a great list of strains that fit this bill. Thanks everyone

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. IMO "LSD" Lemon sour diesel or Lime sour diesel "Lime diesel"

• Like Like x 1
  3. ^ what he said, I cant remember where...but someone put up a thread about lemon diesel wearing them out like fuck. But apart from that, I heard "the light of jah" is super intense!

From amsterdammarijuanaseedbank...:

Light of Jah is undoubtedly one of the best types of marihuana in the cannabis world today. Named in honor of world famous global hemp activist and author of the most informative book on hemp and cannabis, "The Emperor Wears No Clothes", Jack Herrer. Many years of extensive breeding and special selection gave way to this multiple Haze hybrid. Light of Jah will deliver good yields of heavy clustered, medium density buds glistening with juicy, resin coated Haze bracts that have a fresh and peppery, pungent Haze smell mixed with a hint of fruity skunk. Jack Herer has an award-winning flavor of strong peppered Haze spiced with a delicious dash of fruity acridness and the effects have a quick onset with a strong uplifting cerebral high and a giggly edge.

4. Sorry, had to attempt and be funny.

Nah I haven't had any trippy strains, even seen any. I've seen kids supposedly "trip" while smoking but, most of these kids don't know what they're doing or somehow have this perception that all the weed in the world is laced haha.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It was funny, I appreciate a good ribbing every now and again. And when I saw trippy, I'm not talking about the same super intense "shroom" like effects. I'm just talking about pot trippy. I've had some a long time ago, just didn't know the strain because I didn't even know there were different strains back then. Thanks for the laugh, later.

6. Honestly the most consistantly trippy pot I smoked was mexican brick. I can't really smoke that and dont like smoking it so I try to avoid it now.

7. Sour diesel of course :hello:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. different strains effect people differently but legit og kush does it for me. alot of people say they have true og kush but they dont. you have to grow it yourself or really know the grower well to make shure. but its an outer body experience for me, looking at my self from a 3rd person point of view. when i close my eyes i can feel gravity pulling me down super fast to a single point in the universe about the size of an atom, then i get brought back feeling like im rising super fast or weightlessness and i zoom out trillions of light years. its a trip through the universe essentially. and if your listening to music its like your riding on it and the music is the best roller coaster ride ever through space. ive smoked alot of buds that give you more or less the same feeling but it can get out of control really quick. to the point were your scared and you want it to stop. the kush is about the perfect level of indica and sativa for me. ive also smoked some bud called crystal, and that made me feel like i was living in memories from when i was like 4.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Psilocin420, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
    a good mostly pure haze does it for me, like this:[​IMG]

edit:by pure I mean a trippy incensey pheno

10. #10 hurb1, Nov 22, 2010
    Anything with haze in it is where it is at as far as an effect for me. Jack herer is up there it has some haze in it. Sour diesel is nonhaze but it was bred basically as a haze replacement. I had been a pretty hardcore commercial weed user ( good dank but mostly indica) when i tried haze; it blew the other highs out of the water by hitting the same checkmarks you are looking for.

11. Look into Thai lines/hybrids. I'm working with a plant called White Chocolate right now, that's pretty intense. Here's my report from my grow:

If you're in CO, then keep an eye out for it. Doubt you'll find beans out of state though.

As far as more nationwide varieties, I've had some very trippy batches of Chocolope, as well as some that are not trippy at all, but extremely motivating. SSH may blow your mind, or you might not like it at all, depending on the grower and selection (lots of varieties in a pack). Blue Cheese has a pheno (or harvest time, or something) that is blow your mind psychedelic, while also very mellow. Some Durban Poison plants are straight vicious, as are many Malawi's (more motivating for me though). And, of course, really anything else with enough Haze in it.

The problem with all of these, is that not all plants of the genotype are like this. So if you have a lazy grower, who does not take the time to make a good selection, then you get a mediocre end product. Which is one of the reasons why people are often let down by strain descriptions. The other reason, of course, being bogus advertising.

12. #12 T r i p p i n, Nov 22, 2010
    Cinderella 99 comes to mind.

I'm sure a lot of landrace sativas would do the trick but the variance in potency/phenos can be a problem.

13. I smoked some cotton candy and decides to play some chess online. The chess board started getting 3d and spiraling toward me for about a second, and then it stopped. I was very cool and only happened once. Never had any other trippy experiences with it.

14. Blue Dream does it for me, not as much like color changing... but it just takes you out of your mind and into some far out trance. Your still in control of your body, your just mad fucked up!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Blue Dream, Deathstar, and amnesia haze all had that kind of hi for me

16. I've got to agree on the blue dream. I only had two bowls of it this morning and I'm still yet to totally come down. Its definitely a new favorite and as for the trippyness, everything seems to have its own little energetic buzz going on. I had some espresso and it sure seemed to add to the experience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. A few years ago I came across some White Rhino that had an insane amount of thc cotton on it. After toking a side car bubbler of that I litterally was knocked out with a hammer, just fell back seeing tweety birds, woke up 12 hours later still high. I wish every session could be like that.

18. I would say Wi-Fi, which i did not personally like, I got tunnel vision and thought I was on PCP, and got incredibly paranoid; however, I hear amazing feedback about people legit tripping on Pure Kush.

19. Purple haze hands down

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Not being able to pick and choose strains I don't have many options but I smoked silver haze years ago and have yet to smoke any strain as good, psychedelic, or euphoric.

• Agree Agree x 1