Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the most multitasking you've done while you smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reynoldsre, May 19, 2011.

1. Title says it all. Currently I am hitting a bong, typing on a computer, playin some xbox all while i have labored breathing from this mother jeez it fuckin hits hard :devious:

2. Holding a joint in my hand, and a lighter in the other

3. Nothing because I get stoned.

4. get a job , LOL

Im smoking, working in garden, doing dishes and laundry , cleaning my car , and cooking food !

5. typing on the computer, hitting a bowl, video games, and food!

6. I am stoned. I am typing this on my laptop, while i ride my bike, in the shower.

7. Shit. i've been running a three man survey crew while in the middle of a major thoroughfare and having to work in the middle of a busy intersection. ALL while performing complex mathematical equations to ensure that our work was of the highest quality/accuracy.

8. Dude I used to work for a moving company and would smoke a joint with the other guy I was with then go in and load the peoples shit up then drive to their new house smoke another joint and unload their shit ha u try. Walking backwards down stairs while trying not to let their couch fall on you haha

9. I would say having a conversation with my boss and appearing to be sober at the same time takes some MAJOR MULTI TASKING SKILLS!!!

Hehe :smoke:

10. I'm stoned, thats 1
    walking down the street
    talking on my cellphone
    and getting hit by a car
    thats 4

11. hahah!!!

12. :smoke:Cooking.

I'm a vegetarian and for some reason, for some ODD reason, everytime I smoke it's normally before I prepare dishes for myself to consume...

Let it be vegetables and some mock-meats, mostly evertime I'm high I'm in the kitchen.

What sucks about it? Being confused and looking around for no reason... it's like I look at one thing and turn around 100 times and look surprised for no reason... but the meals turn out great :D

13. Ok well smoking, typing on the computer, watching tv, and texting all the while pumping some iron

14. Smokin a blunt while ashing a bong bowl, and packing another bowl just a lot of smoking devices and such in rotation.

15. Probably puffing, whilst talking, on the wii...

16. hahahahahahhahahah who's stand up is this? this shit was hilarious

17. Packed and smoked a bowl while driving a stick shift to work.

18. driving on the highway while getting head & I faced a blunt...:cool: :smoke:

19. lighting a joint and driving at the same time probably. That or driving smoking and texting.

20. I see someone has seen Super High Me or at least likes Doug Benson:smoke: