Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most memorable day youve had over the years?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 28, 2014.

1. #1 The Rolling Stoner, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    I was walking to a baseball dugout at night to smoke with friends. Walked in the stairs from the side and scraped my leg kind of bad but just laughed it off :smoke:

Edit: Not the MOST memorable.

2. #2 As Above So Below, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Hmm...

Getting arrested for possession.. While drunk as fuck....

Cops only got me for the MJ though, took them an hour to get there so I sobered up, but I literally drank two 24 ounce steel reserves, a bunch of mad bong rips, and then got caught, while smoking a bowl in a warehouse parking lot lol. 

I was a big alcoholic before this so alcohol barely fazed me. Once you drink for such a long time you can drink and still compose yourself and talk like normal... For me at least.

I was nice with them and let them search my car, was very cooperative and they just let me off with a ticket instead of jail/detention.

Overall, not a good day... Should of got a DUI TBH lol.

3. #3 Captain Cannabis, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Last summer me and a couple friends were out in town smoking up about the place, and we saw a man having a heart attack.
    I had to call 999 and get an ambulance there asap! Somehow I composed myself and managed to get him to the hospital.

While I was on the phone to the operator the guy stared at me and started shouting abuse at me. Yelling for a cigarette - since I was smoking at the time. As I got closer to him, was told to check pulse etc, he started trying to punch and kick me.

Was a crazy experience and I hope I never have to deal with that when I'm high again. Yeah it's the most memorable, but also most horrible thing.

Edit: He didn't die, and was taken away by police & paramedics.

4. The day I woke up in a morgue of a hospital in Cali with a toe tag on my foot and doctors shocked and in disbelief I wasn't dead!!!!