Whats The Most "Ghettoist" Thing You've Done?

Discussion in 'General' started by -€®G1Θ, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Well a few days ago I was riding with my friend in his car, then it slowly started to rain. As soon as rain hit the windshield he was like.. "FUCK!", and slowly pulled over to the side of the road. I'm confused... he gets out of the car and goes to the trunk and gets 2 pair of shoe laces and ties them to the wipers. :confused:

The rest of the ride I was manually wiping his windshield as he was driving. :mad:

I know some of you have done some ghetto shit... share!

2. get your friend some fucking rain-x

3. I gave some Latin Queens bud to keep them from kicking my ass.
    I lived in the ghetto, so that was pretty ghetto, imo. LOL
    They liked me after that, btw. :)

4. I ate nutmeg, went to class, and threw up outside the dorms.

5. Hmm....so many times.
    When i really get mad.....i resort to where i was raised(i uesed to live in central chicago. Towards westbrookreally bad part of the neighborhood) And i start clowning on people. Then get in their face. Next thing they know. I'm pounding their face into the pavement.

But thats rare.
    I dont like to be labeled as a black stereotype.

6. Damn. This just made me realize.... I do some pretty ghetto things everyday!!! Ahhh!!!!:eek:

7. It aint ghetto, but I just had a flashback of when I was tweakin I had a baggy full of big shards, but one of the bigger ones got crushed, so it was powdered at the bottom of the bag. I went to load the powder after I smoked all the shards, and I spilled about .2mg of meth powder into the rug.

So I grabbed a baloon, got it staticy, and rubed it over the area I droped the powder. Prolly retrieved 70% of the powder, scraped it off the ballon, seperated the ranom hair n shit, and smoked the rest of my tweak. Haha... i miss it....

8. Smoked weed out of a gun.

9. Don't know the most...

...but, the other week I made a "Ghetto Screwdriver." Ran out of Orange Juice, so we used Sunny D - California Style and Grey Goose.

It was actually incredibly good.

10. i stole a black kids bracelet, and then gave it back BOYYYEEEEE

11. Once i smoked out of a brass tube i just stuck the weed in one end and hit it out the other.

12. i've been known to put too much sugar in my red koolaid... i've tayped the bottom of designer dress shoes so i could wear them out; then returned them the next day....i never ran from a fight in my life... i've driven through oakland bumpin too-short. i've played spades and dominoes in jail with notebook-paper cards and bones....

theres more i know it... but ill leave it at that for now.

13. Red Koolaid alone makes you ghetto. Purple is even better.

14. my ghetto move consists of,, wrapping duct-tape,, around my sandles whrn the bottom started to come apart...

15. Tha's ghetto? Thas a list of erryday thangs for me.

Duct-tape = redneck, not ghetto :p

16. What do i do thats not ghetto.

Ill be driving down the street and pass up my turn, Ill fuckin reverse that bitch in the middle of the street.

Ive super glued cuts shit many-a-times.

Used to drive a car where i didnt have reverse so id have to push it backwards to get out of any parking spot.

The list goes on.

17. i want that purple stuff

[​IMG]

18. im a big guy and i had a very little car
    i had a knob that i pushed in to turn on my lights
    one night i got in and jammed it with my knee and it broke
    but the lights got jammed on
    so for the next few weeks
    i had to use a screwdriver
    to disconnect the battery from my car
    so my lights would turn off...

19. OE and a blunt on the porch?