Whats the most fucked up video you have seen online?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tyedyesamurai, Apr 17, 2011.

1. thank you. adding both now.

2. The one where the bitch with stilettos is stepping on a puppy. Or the ones where soldiers get their heads chopped off.

3. Yeah this one time I wasn't even planning to watch youtube that day but went to a friend's house and he was the only one within 3 kilometers that didn't have 56k, so we saw this one clip and all I can honestly say is that I was not happy. Should not have seen it. Hopefully not many others have seen it.

4. i didnt see those. feel free to add them to the Graphic thread.

5. I see things like beheadings in my homeland all the time shyt don't phase me. nothing on here can really.

6. a video of a 2 year old that fell 10 stories and the father was preforming cpr on his deceased son.

i feel sick thinking about it. i could handle some pretty gruesome stuff. saw a couple beheadings, brains smashed on the road etc etc

the toddler video made me quit looking at the shit all together

7. I hate murder and death and shit. If they don't deserve it my stomach is turning and face turning white. Fuck :(

8. i like the fight videos

but fuck that real disturbing shit you wish you could erase from your mind

9. a movie of a beheading,

but the knife is too small, and cant sever the spinal cord, so while hes trying to saw through it dude is still alive, and gargling blood in his lungs....

10. yeah.. im pretty sure i saw that one. you could see his trachea , the one i saw he made a whisting sound as he inhaled :(

11. should i watch it?