Whats the most fucked up video you have seen online?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tyedyesamurai, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Fucked up. Disturbing! Crazy fights & shit. I love watching weird shit when I am eating a bowl of dandelions.

What is the most fucked up thing you have seen?

2. Ive seen so much shit, I cant pick one

3. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhIQK7EOE6688RHPBG]Video: This Is Just 2 Crazy: Fight Outside Rutgers Fest 2011! (Girls Poppin Off On Everybody & Boyfriend Fights 3 Chicks While His Girl Gets Jumped)[/ame]

i was at rutgers fest when this happened. didnt actually see the fight but i saw the aftermath(cops and shit etc.)

4. Anyone see the video of the guy getting his face skinned off?

5. #6 Tyedyesamurai, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha dude me too

6. Please do not post videos in this thread. The proper thread has been listed

7. When I was about 15-20, I could watch the most depraved, fucked up shit you could imagine.

Now, I'm 25 and my tastes have changed. I really can't stomach watching brutal torture scenes, animal cruelty, etc...just can't.

But, if I were to pick one, it would be anything from these fuckers. I hope they are just violently sodomized from here to eternity with anything from pineapples to fluorescent lighting tubes.

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edit - Yep, like Mushroom pointed out, there's a thread for this in Pandora's Box.

8. one guy one glass:(

9. 3 guys 1 hammer.... completely insane... fucked up to think people would do that

10. Tubgirl.

Not a video, but really fucking disturbing.

11. ....so.... much..... crap :(

12. I clicked on a link to it inadvertently one day about 10 years ago. I've never been the same since.

13. Second tubgirl. But i've never watched any murdur videos or anyhting. Fuck that shit

14. I saw this one where these two dudes are taking jumps off this really high dock, into water below...it was maybe a 50 foot or so jump...one guy takes a running jump, over-jumps and crashes into the dock on the opposite end of the water...his face hits the edge of the dock and it splits his head open...next thing you know, the vid cuts to a doctor trying to hold his head together with his brain squelching out....it's fucking sick

15. Girl giving a blow job to a dog...

16. I've seen a video of a girl giving a horse a blowjob and she sorta swallowed... :(

17. #19 Tyedyesamurai, Apr 17, 2011
    No fuckin way. For real?

18. #20 Tyedyesamurai, Apr 17, 2011
    Hahaha no way