Whats the most fucked up thing youve seen?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ElementChron, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Im 52 years old almost, ive seen some pretty fucked up shit in my life.. So like what the title says... Whats the most fucked up thing you've ever saw? It can be about anything. One time i was tending my crop up north mid october and was im at the patch a helicopter flys really low knowing im there, Im running through the woods when this helicopter was trying to find me, Oh god. So much anxiety and adrenaline. Booked it to my truck as fast as i could and got the fuck out of there, The helicopter didn't see where i went thank god.. Got a little bit of pot as im walking i could see somebody has been here... :( My heart dropped. It was all gone but thank god i did not get caught.

2. Thank god you got away.

How many plants did you lose? If you don't mind me asking.

3. Austistic kid threw a 20 oz orange juice at the manager at Mcdonalds, shit got all over the customers and every employee in the front

It was epic and I applauded

4. Saw a woman get the shit kicked out of her by a man outside of a KFC. That, or seeing gunshot victims.

5. Suicide kid that shot himself in the face. Didn't see him shoot, just saw the aftermath in the ER. Also, a guy who got stabbed as throat cut. Not to be funny but he looked like a Canadian off of south park. He lived though

6. Probably domestic violence between my mom and dad

Too little to do shit
    Sucks feeling helpless

I also saw a dude get two of teeth knocked out ina fight back in highschool

7. Definitely that video of the cartel cutting the 2 guys heads off for snitching, one with a chainsaw and one with a knife. On liveleak if some demented person wants to look that up :p

8. My friend sent me a link to one of those fucked up films where they kill people O.O The one he sent me they all went into this guys house and beat him to death with baseball bats :confused: I was like dafuq why would you even do that, never mind fucking record it :eek:

9. [quote name='"Nexuiz"']Definitely that video of the cartel cutting the 2 guys heads off for snitching, one with a chainsaw and one with a knife. On liveleak if some demented person wants to look that up :p[/quote]

3 Guys 1 Hammer - These 3 teens in Russia torture this guy in a forest for fun. They start whacking him in the face with a sledgehammer, switch to a regular hammer, then stab him in the eyes and butt-cheeks with a screwdriver. You can hear him trying to breath its terrible. Then the kids start laughing about it and get into an SUV and dip.

The most fucked up shit I've seen in real life is my friend getting stabbed 6 times.

10. 2 people getting shot

Then the person who shot the two people get shot by police minutes later.

11. I was at a call where a kid was going about 80 mph to his mom's funeral. He hit a semi head on and he was decapitated. Or when a 3 three year olds head was ran over by a suv. But I still love my job.

12. around 7 with about a pound on each plant. It was an awful day :mad:

13. what an opiate addiction did to my step dad when i was a kid

14. #14 chronicman00, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    emotionally to me, was watchin my dad hit my mom when i was a kid and shit. they love each other though its one of those crazy things only they could understand..theyre still together.

but most FUCKED up was watching this mans white T get wetted during a vacation in Mexico. from my understanding the guy deserved it though. dude did him up with a butterfly knife

not to mention all those fucked up drug cartel videos. a new one just came out a couple days ago shit was gnarly

edit: another one that stuck with me, was this black man and his little daughter.(just for imagery) this man was BIG. his daughter was just a little 4 year old girl. we were at a rest stop on a road trip. so were just chillin on the grass and i see the man is having car problems so he looked frustrated. hes walking back to his car and he tells his daughter "dont cross this line stay there" the girl is like "why daddy?" and she walks up to him, pulls his pant leg and asks "daddy why?" and he turns around and full grown man ass slaps her DOWN straight fool she was laying in the grass face down and didnt give a fuck that i saw

15. Ive only been around in this fucked up world for 19 years, but ive seen enough shit to honestly change me for life. Shit i just would rather not talk about.

16. iv'e seen when the boyfriend and mother of a friend found her body after she committed suicide. Was so heart wrenching and horrible, out in the middle of a state park we were looking for her.

Fucking selfish, ruined a lot of things for a lot of people. The most fucked up thing is that her and her brother saw there dad shoot himself when they were around 9-11 years old. Then she does it (and she was very normal not a weird emo or goth a beautiful young girl, this happened years ago in high school.)

So all her mother has is her son who is my age and he dies 2 years after she suicides from a accidental prescription overdose. So not she is left with no one, her husband and two kids are dead. From the worst way, suicide.

Figured that was fucked up enough to make the list.

17. Wow!!!^^^

18. just go to crazyshit.com you can see EVERTHING. mostly animals and peole getting heads cut off and just getting killed. some CRAAAAAZZZY SHIIT

19. mine is similar to the first post. no helicopter though but i was a little luckier. i had been tending my crop and just left on my fourwheeler upon leaving there were 3 police cars flying up there and they also had an emergency response van (like swat in my town) leading the pack of cops.

20. around 7 with about a pound on each plant. It was an awful day :mad: