whats the most fucked up thing happen to you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by atx512, Jan 2, 2010.

1. whats the most fucked up thing you had happen to you while you were high? aside from getting arrested.
    me and my two home girls were smokin at this park by my house when all of a sudden one of em start seeing people move. so we were all like what the fuck. so when we all turn around we see the same people. so we take off for the truck running across the soccer field and the track and cram in the truck trying not to get killed.
    so thats my story whats yalls???

2. stuff a time ago

3. These big ass black dudes stole my new pipe and chronic. That fucking ruined my high.

4. The full story is in a post I did a while back, the abridged version is me and a bunch of friends were tripping shrooms and one of them coughed up a loogie and thought it was semen and then accused my other friend of raping him in the mouth, dipset with the keys, and called the rape police.

5. Haha yeah dude I remember that shit.

6. what the feckkkkk haha some trippers out there man.

most fucked up thing to happen to me while baked: I was zooted out of my mind one night and got jumped outside a Dennys (long story).

7. I was riding in a car with my friends, then off to the side of the road I saw a little day care "bus"(smaller than a bus, but bigger than a minivan) with its side dented up pretty good, and a car with its hood completely crumpled. when we were driving by I noticed like 3-4 sherrif cars, at the sceene, and some more coming over as we drove further down. I try not to think about it, but I think that a preschool aged kid was killed in the accident. there were ambulances and a fire truck ect. much more than youd see for just a normal car accident