Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most fiending thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lysol92, May 10, 2010.

1. your of the many unspoken heroes:hello:

2. when i smoke i gather a collection of fiend stock. basically ill throw in all my smoke after i burn it into this ash tray. some of it isnt burnt all the way and has thc, some of its just dust. I also throw in stems cuz they have thc on them. Sometimes i get so desperate i resmoke the fiend stock after i smoke it. Basically smoking the smoke of the smoke you smoked. lol

3. running a razer blade down so many f'ing stems building more keif, to take a nice one hitter

4. I went outside searching in the rain for a blunt roach for like 20 minutes. I found it, and it was soaking wet.
    I proceeded to smoke it and get high.

Scraped my pipe plenty of times.

Went searchin through my room for random bits of bud, managed to collect enough for a few hits :)

when im out of pot for good i resort to alcohol

5. Haha was that your boys xbox I bought for a gram? lol thats funny. I gave some guy a G of some decent shit for an org xbox and 4 controllers.

But to the topic.... yea we smoke only the best stuff so resin hitting one of my pipes isnt real bad. still tastes like shit but it sure dosnt taste as bad as some 30's would. Is it bad when you would rather resin hit your pipe rather than getting some shitty smoke?

6. I went through my toke drawer and scraped up all the weed flakes and some other shit down there (possibly tobacco) and packed a bowl with it, somehow I got REALLY fucked up.

7. two stories. the first one is smoking a bowl with a tea light candle
    and i did that a couple of times back in the day at my parents
    i tried it once and it worked so every time i didnt have a lighter i did it
    and the second one was a time i had absolutely no weed or resin to scrape
    but i save all of my seeds and stems both so i got the dust from the jars
    then i started picking tiny pieces of weed off of all the stems til i had a little
    then i realized some of the stems were super tiny and i figured fuck it
    it wont hurt to throw them in the bowl to get a couple extra hits
    but then i realized i was like breaking up stems? haha (im baaked)
    and by that point i had done so much work with so little to smoke i was pissed
    so once again i figured fuck it. imma smoke these here stems.
    so i took a little ashtray and cleaned it out completely and put a few stems in
    then i took a bic lighter and just started crushing and grinding them up
    kinda like once of those herb grinder bowl things i dont know where theyre called
    so i ground up pretty much all of my steams until it was all like keif
    then i mixed it with the TINY bit i got off the stems at first and smoked it
    i think i smoked out of this little plastic bong i used to have with a screen in it
    and it tasted fucking horrible. just horrible the taste was not worth it now that i think about it
    but at this point i spent like three hours doing all this and i was determined to get high
    so i smoked like three bowls of stems and my tolerance was pretty low then
    but then i smoked a cigarette and sat there for a few and it hit me just like normal
    now i know there is barely any thc in stems and i could have completely
    placeboed myself into believing i was high that night
    or it could have been the fairly low tolorance back then
    but its kind of funny now that i think about it i would never do it again though
    so dont smoke your stems. but make weed tea. its delicious.

8. Today I got like four sandwich bags out of my backpack (the ones without a zipper, so all sorts of little lint particles got inside) and I took the little tiny ass leaves at the bottom of the bag when you're done with it, combined them and made a two hit bowl. :)

9. i shot a man in reno just to watch him die.

10. smoked left over stems grinded up and some resin out of a gallon jug some tin foil and i cut off the end of my hose :p

11. Once had to smoke a bowl with my car lighter, had no damn bic, low point in my life.:p

12. I've smoked roaches I accumulated, but never resin. I get bad about calling people when I'm out though, it bugs me to no end to have money for bud, but no bud. Just moved to Tampa and that's the situation I'm in right now =(

What makes it worse is the brand-new bong I had waiting on me, I can only look at this thing so much before I go nuts and start walking down the street shouting "Who's got the fucking bud?!!"

13. Not exactly a newbie to smoking weed but when it comes to it - i smoke it hard when i have it and don't care till much when i don't as i just wait patiently for the next batch of danky stank to turn up. But this is probably a newbie question - what's so bad about smoking resin? why is it such a fiend thing to do? i knew people that would smoke it for pleasure around here though i've never bothered trying it. What's so bad about it?

14. used a tire wrap to scrape resin out of a nip box i threw up in then smoked it in a homemade tinfoil pen pipe (some plastic melted)

15. When I was a kid I used to dip into my mom's stash. We have an understanding about that now and I made sure were even. :smoke:

16. Walked about 2-3 miles in the cold to buy a bag of weed.

Scraping the pipe.

One time me and my friends were a little broke, and had already smoked a lot of weed but still wanted to blaze more. So we all pitched in a few bucks, and had enough to buy a dub. Me and two friends drive to the dealer's place, and I buy the dub. We drive back, are about to get out of the car when we realize that the weed is LOST! :eek: So we then drive back to the dealer's house, and find the bag laying on the sidewalk in plain view. Clumsy, desperate stoners! :smoke:

17. resin is really just tar with a small amount of thc left in it. tastes like shit, looks like shit and doesn't get you that high.

18. searching the carpet on my hands and knees with a powerful flashlight for lost nugs.

19. Lol i like that one :hello:

20. i'v made a chillum with my hand and held the nug in my pinky finger and used my hand like a pipe