Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most fiending thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lysol92, May 10, 2010.

1. .....umm so you smoked plastic?:confused:

2. A chick my gf knew once shat in a bag,tied it and sat it in the sun for a few days. Then opened the bag and inhaled all the gas. Apparently she got really fucked up. Thats fucking disgusting.

3. @ Led Zepp.

The way you worded that kind of makes you sound like you are the one who shit in the bag and inhaled the fumes.

You got really fucked up. Thats fucking disgusting.

:smoking:

4. It's called Jenkem

Jenkem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. Performed a B&E. Only got like a 10 sack of mids out of it

6. Alright here we go. It was a Sunday night and I was outta bud. So i say to myself I'll throw together a res bowl. I smoke my herb out of a tobacco pipe because I don't have enough money to get a glass pipe, and i can't roll for shit. So I scrape a shit ton of res from my tobacco pipe and load it into the bowl. I think to myself this'll be the shit I'll just hold my smoke like a mother fucker. So I take a hit and its the nastiest shit ever! Its not frikkin weed res its
    Its tobacco res. I blow it out and gulp down some water. I say to myself fuck it it might get me high. So I took three more hits and gave up without even gettin a buzz. All the sudden I start smellin weed in my room. I go down stairs and my dad was just hittin the bong and he's stoned as a mutha fucka. So I sit down and talk with him, then ask if i can smoke a little bit of his shit with him. He said NO!!! I was really dissapointed and went to sleep sober that night.

7. I used to ask my mom for haircut money and then do that shit myself with some old rusty ass clippers.

8. fuck heroin!!! its going around my town right now really bad, a couple of my frends are doing it too, if one of my close buddies od's and dies over that shit im gonna go find who is sellin it n shoot em up, i have no mercy for drug dealers that kill people with there product, if they legalize weed i bet heroin and meth and that shit will dirastically decrease.

9. a looooong ass time ago, it was around the first time i had stopped smoking, i really wanted to blaze but had no connect at all, so i remembered that i had this candle with a jar top and i would cash out my bowls in there before i had to quit, so i decided to hit the black ash that was in the candle, and to make matters worse, i smoked it out of a foily. this nasty shit even tasted like the candle.

never in my life will i ever stoop that low again.

10. Seriously, what the fuck?!?! Thats so fucking sick.

11. Lmao thats nightly 4 me?:smoke:

12. Naw that's fucking disgusting. I've stooped to lows once in awhile but fuck, I would never stoop that low. Trust me, it wasn't I whom inhaled the shit gas.

13. Not something I've personally done but a bud of mine sold his xbox for about a gram. Wasn't the brightest of ideas but when you fiend, you might as well be legit about it.

Lowest I've done was look in the cracks of the homie's garage for nugs from a previous night (I wouldn't consider it fiending, but rather being smart ;] )

14. Any time im out of weed i go to my usual corner where i conduct buisness and wait for this one crack bitch that usually makes her rounds at about 4 and trade a 4o dollar bag of dope for a blowjob and an 1/8th of fire.

15. It's called something, I'm so high, uhhhh, butt hash, and something else.

It's totally fucking gross though, never tried it, just imagining it makes my stomach sick.

The most fiendish thing I ever did was right after i dropped my pipe(which was loaded), I searched for 3 hours in my front yard for the weed(although I was already high as shit).

16. in my room at night, mom sleeping, no matches or lighter, just some bud and a homemade bowl. had to find an old candle, light it in the kitchen with the stove, sneak it back to my room and use that to light my pipe.

this was when i first started smoking.. this would never happen to me now. :smoking:

17. Ain't that the truth :smoking:

18. vaporized stems
    or smoked vaped bud that i had saved

19. Boil my grinder then drank the water... >.<

20. lol ive pawned 2 guitars, my tv, some monitors and all my gold jewelry for $$$ for herb... fuck material shit.. rather have herbs all day:smoking: