Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most bud you've ever picked up ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 21, 2012.

1. the most ive ever picked up was a Lb i got it for 5,000$ how about you blades,whats the most bud you've EVER bought ?

2. Seven pounds @ $750.00 a pound back in '79.

3. An eighth.

You're probably wondering why my biggest pickup is so small but it's quite simple: In Texas the laws on possession are strict. Possession of more than 2 oz (56 gs) carries high penalties and it's not worth the risk. I smoke in small amounts so an eighth is usually good enough, plus I don't have to risk anything. I live off of I-10 and state troopers are all over the place.

4. [quote name='"Vague"']An eighth.

You're probably wondering why my biggest pickup is so small but it's quite simple: In Texas the laws on possession are strict. Possession of more than 2 oz (56 gs) carries high penalties and it's not worth the risk. I smoke in small amounts so an eighth is usually good enough, plus I don't have to risk anything. I live off of I-10 and state troopers are all over the place.[/quote]

aw man that blows :/

5. [quote name='"graybeard"']Seven pounds @ $750.00 a pound back in '79.[/quote]

I wish prices were like that today ! >,<

6. Two zips.

7. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

I wish prices were like that today ! >,<[/quote]

they are bro! you just gotta know r
    the riight people or you could 100% grow a pound for less than 750

8. if you go to jamaica they offer $50.00 for a pound of the BEST weed.

9. 13 lbs, it was a group purchase between some friends and myself.. I have a picture of it all somewhere, if I find it I will attach it :)

Oh ya $7500.. :eek:

10. QP for me, jealous of all your pounds :)

11. Yeah I've never gone over a QP myself. I just don't have the need to.

12. Ounce and a half for $420, on 420, normally he charges $450. :bongin:

13. you got a pound for 5k damn dude i normally get a pound for like 2,500 us dollor

14. I don't smoke too often, so the most I've gotten at one time was an ounce for $110.

ETA: I smoke consistently, just not a lot at a time.

15. Yup, same here
    The most I've bought is a quarter, but that time I was getting an eighth for myself and an eighth for a friend. Normally I just buy eighths.

16. haha just an O for me

17. hp of god's gift

18. Cost me 1500