Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the most bud youve ever bought/seen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ByBySucker, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Just curious .The most I've ever seen at one time in person is two ounces. I'm sure there's some blades who have seen a lot more than that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Somewhere over 10oz. Guy had large bags of 5 diff strains.

3. I went to my dealers house I spent the night me and him are very close (almost like brothers) anyways his supplier came and dropped off 10lbs I will shit you not I stuffed my face on the huge turkey bag and got a mild high off it but it was amazing

4. I was at my connects once and he had this ginormous ass clear trashbag full of chronic, thing looked like a big green sleeping bag.
    i asked if i could hold it, and when he said sure, i picked it up, sat down with it, and said 'I love you, I love you sooo much.'

5. Few keys after harvest is nothing new

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

6. Wow man that's great hahaha

7. #7 Sammyy, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
    seen weed- a little over 60lbs, maybe like 62-63ish. took fucking forever to trim all that shit with 4 guys. damn I would do anything to have that summer back.

bought weed- an ounce haha

once you start growing and harvest kilos seeing a couple pounds is meh but I still remember when I saw my first p..was like i struck gold haha

8. fresh harvested bud

9. Most I've bought - 1/2 ounce
    Most I've seen in person - 20lbs

10. My dude had a couple zips of different strains, sooo the most i've seen is like 6oz

Most i've bought is a half 

11. Most iv bought is 2oz
    Seen at the most 5-6lbs at my connects house.

12. #12 Storm Crow, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
    100 kilos at a friend's house, all piled into a pyramid. I bought one for $65 :eek:  - it was very long ago!

I keep wondering if legalization could bring back those 1868 prices? :yay:  Let's get cannabis legal!  Join me in being "quiet" activists!  I write to politicians, comment in the news, send anonymous abstracts to my doctor,  vote- all safe stuff I can do without risking my job.

Granny

13. i doubt it, the political and commercial climate is very different now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

14. purchased-half oz
    most seen in person-hqlf oz

15. I've personally never bought more than an ounce, but I've seen trash bags full. 

16. I bought 1/4 pound once.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Woww, 100 kilos.. in a pyramid... that's awesome. 65 $? Even more amazing. I don't know if it would be that cheap again just because people are stingey and they know how much more they could make off a key. We can only hope though right ?

18. about tree fiddy

19. my cousin has a plane and he used to fly weed from texas to illinois and at one point he had about 1000lbs or 1Million dollars worth of weed in one flight

20. i got 356 grams once. like 100 over a half P. it was fucken awsome. got it for free. it was trim but i got a good 2 ozs of nugs and like 1 oz of popcornnugs. and the rest i just blew into shatter. ahah i twas from dank weed to not some swagg. for free i was happy af. the same homie tht gave me that bag for free has shown me warehouses. prolly like 100 poundssomething like that.