Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's the most amount of weed you have ever seen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by custum stuph, Sep 17, 2012.

1. i haven't seen more than a 1/4... once i start growing i will have pounds! can't wait! lol so wutz the most u ever seen? most you ever had yourself?

2. Most I've ever seen was while it was still on plants, my old painters older brother grew 50+ plants at a time of some very high quality bud. Apparently smokes almost all of it to himself, does one big harvest a year and freezes what he's not smoking soon.

3. A half pound bud. Looked like a weird bush. Smoked like it too

4. most ive ever seen, pound and a half.

5. I once saw BP agents confiscating at least 4 or 5 bales out of a van. I live close to the Mexican border.

6. I've seen 15-ish pounds when I helped my grower trim (it was more than that, but after curing it was about 15 lbs).

also when I made industrial quantities of wax for him he'd just stop by my house and drop off entire trashbags full of weed, don't know how much bud was actually in them though. Needless to say, you're doing pretty damn well when you don't even measure how much weed you have by weight, you measure it in how many trashbags full you have

the most I've ever personally had is a half lb. Pretty badass having that especially cause it belonged to me. Mine and nobody else's haha.

7. 6 pounds which i brought...

8. Pound and a half (most I've had), seen bout 5-6 at my dealer's place.

9. About three pounds I'd say, not counting July 1st in Vancouver, BC.

10. Most had: HP
    Most seen: 28 pounds

11. While on vacation in Jamaica, was taken on a ganja tour. We walked a have field, full of herb plants, all around. Its something I recommend to any one who loves to travel or smoke.

12. personal use only- little over a half o.
    most seen... well, i helped a guy load and seal a truck bed once xD

13. 15 lbs of high grade and the most ive ever had was 2 lbs of sour D

14. About 100lbs, 25lb bales of mid. Mexican dude i was fuckin with, whipped em out on his pool table.

15. 35+ tons...in one boat.

..found it during some Coast Guard operations...

16. Jesus Christ how big was the fuckin boat
    I used to pick up quaps on a weekly basis most I've seen is 2 1/2 pounds

17. mountains upon mountains of marijuana

18. 12,000,040 kilos :D

19. Damn dude that's fucking dope. I'm assuming you're a coast guard, yes? If so and if you have any, you should make a thread on any badass shit you saw or post them here

about the boat though- what kind of people were on it? like gangbangers, cartel members, normal stoners, hippes, business men, you know. were they armed?