whats the most amount of shrooms you have taken at one time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by addict, Jul 18, 2009.

1. so i want to take a lot of shrooms and just have a super wicked and intence trip so i want to see if some people on here have take a bunch and what happened

2. I've eaten 10 grams of some really potent shrooms and it was just too much. I didnt have a bad trip or anything but its was just too strong to enjoy the trip for a long duration.

3. 10g's the same results with me, its over powering and just too out of control for me, but i hit my sweet spot at right around 7 grams

4. around a half ounce in a night

5. yea i have been told that when you take a lot it can be to much to hanle but i have done shrooms around ten times now the most that i have taken was 4 grams of some decent shrooms

6. and howd that go

7. Its not that its to much to handle because I can eat a half ounce and be alright, its just stops becoming enjoyable at high doses after you been tripping for 4 hours and you know you still got many more hours to go.
    It depends on the shrooms alot too, They vary in potency so much

8. a quarter.. i dont believe anyone has the stomach for a half oz. of shrooms

9. 15g. A few weeks ago.

10. unkown but alot. since we graze as we pick much like the cattle, IDK the amounts, but its prolly many ounces wet so if it were dried IDK the amount until you cant stand up straight and the world is fucked, thats when we stop. now we trip fro like 15-18 hours, its not fun at all by the end, at the end you just want it to stop and go to sleep. but fun none the less.

11. it all depends if its dried or not. shrooms are 90% water when you first pick them so if your eating them wet just minus 90% off the scale weight. iv eaten like 15-20 grams wet, but thats not much at all. i know a kid who ate like a pound of fresh picked cubes. illusionist from the forum ate like 10-15 caps his first trip the other day and was seeing faces everywere and shit. everything becomes living and is often not enjoyable as a normal dose would be.

12. 5 grams dry of extremely potent shrooms they were out of the HP i picked up......that was a really really crazy night

13. Really really great at the beginning but around the 7-8 hour mark all i wanted to do was sleep and it was just not possible. I began getting down on myself and the world just turned dark in every way possible. It turned horrible. But it wasnt anything a little smoke couldnt take care of!:smoking:not.

14. i ate around 12 grams once during the superbowl, and i was out of my mind shit was crazy, very intense when i walked home i thought the side walk was chasing me and the road kept melting into a pool, but man it was actualy pretty fun tho

15. your best decision would to be to take a few caps at a time. dont just eat a handful at once because it always turns bad once they reach the peak effect. the comeup is always amazing though. but i never hear anyone eating more than 5 grams dried and not having a scare towards the end

16. 15g's of dried.

Have boiled a couple hundred field picked at once and split with people so i dont know how many i actually took on too many occasions.

17. I once ate about 9 grams at a dead show along with 3 hits of some killer doses. Let's just say I don't remember too well how Jerry and the guys played that night. :p

18. lucky i would love to have seen jerry

19. He was a great guy and I was lucky to have known his kindness. I travelled with the pleasure crew for a while in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. I miss the dead so much. :(

20. the two living members are still touring somehow. i know a lucy family head who followed them a few years back