whats the longest youve waited

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by AbydeBySolace, May 8, 2013.

1. So this question is for guys and girls.

What was the longest time youve waited to have sex with someone you meet and really like?

High school doesnt count, im talking adult situations where sex is pretty
    Much expected.

2. If you can't get it done in three hours, you can't get it done.

[​IMG]

3. about four days into a relationship has been the longest it took for me to get laid

4. A year. I was trying to be celibate.

5. Too long, guys usually just dump me lol, I avoid relationships because I don't care enough to have one, I hold back a lot of my emotions because I don't feel ready

6. been wit my current girl for like month and a half no sex yet. its supposed to be for a religious thang but we working on it she said she doesnt want to be one anymore. were not at all underage she 19. im planning on waiting a couple more weeks or call it quits

7. One month. Once.

8. about 6months she was a virgin, nd I didn't really have the cleanest record lol, so she thoughed I was going hit nd then leave

9. ...lmao

10. did you hit, and then leave?

11. i waited 2 months and it wasnt worth it :mellow:  oh well live and learn

12. 4 months. No joke.both virgins at the time tho

13. I had sex with my exgirlfriend before we even dated...lol. she was a virgin too. I fingered her the first time we ever even hung out. she obviously liked me wayyyyy too much for me to take her virginity before even dating. she turned out to be a stage five clinger (obviously, shoulda seen this shit coming). now she's heartbroken cuz she was in 'love' with me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. she's 19, i'm 18 lmfaooooo. I swear these girls set themselves up for heartbreak

14. Waited 4 years. Only caused we "loved" each other. But it wasn't worth the wait, but it was worth the sex. Kinda don't regret it. Just kept smoking. :bongin:

15. the longest ive dated a guy before having sex with him is about a month. i found that it was a good length of time to wait and i try to hold out that long. we were not exclusive/in a relationship, just dating. i have never been in a committed relationship without first having sex with the guy before. it just seems like a prerequisite to deciding if you really want a serious relationship with the person

16. Lol. I guess the longest I waited recently was maybe a week?

17. IDK but im gonna break up with this chick if it isn't soon.

Sure she gives me lots of head....but she is 24 years old and still a virgin because she is afraid of dick. In fact she acts like she is going to die when I try to finger her. 

18. #18 AR Toasty, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    The most memorable was four months. We'd dated in high school, became close friends, and then dated again a few years later. During round two, she flat out refused to sleep with me until I got my act together. Which frustrated me to no end, because we'd fucked around before. It dragged on for four months, until my birthday, when we made a loud scene and broke up in public.

Haven't seen her since. :confused_2:

19. Like 4 months or so.  IT was worth the wait.  We were both adults but she was unusually sheltered and unfortunately a Christian

20. Waited a month with my current girl for various reasons, totally worth it. The sex is on fire between us every time.