Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the longest you've made your bud last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoking515, Jan 1, 2012.

1. So what is the longest you've made you weed last? How much was it? How long did it last? How did you make it last that long?

So the longest I've made my weed last was I made a quarter oz last 3 week, and I did it by smoking only a bowl every time, smoke only once a day, and only smoking my bud with friends a few times. But I still matched alot.

2. Depends on the quality and how much.
    I will say that i make tree last longer than others
    I can make 2 grams last a week

3. I had 3 grams of blue dream and I made it last 3 and a half weeks to 4 weeks. Didn't need much to get and stay high, smoked vape/bong and just enjoyed myself.

4. i picked up an 8th of dro in the first week of december and so far i still have a couple of little peices left. maybe 5 bowls or so. i would just take a hit or 2 at a time to get a taist. and smoke my other shit.
    ^
    it was half blue dream and gdp

5. Half Ounce. month and a half. Like a boss

6. Back when I very first started smoking I got a half ounce of some good shit and somehow stretched it for at least a couple of months. That was between me, my room mate, my best friend, my girlfriend at the time, and then a couple of other occasional visitors smoking it up almost every damn night. Come to think of it, it's a good thing they all brought some to match bowls or I probably would have run out pretty damn quick.

I remember going over to X's house to smoke one night. I brought my baggy, which at this time probably had only two or three g's left, which seemed like so little to me since it had been so much bigger before. He pulled out this tiny half nugget and said, "It's all I've got." I opened up my guitar case and pulled out my bong and bag and said, "I'm running kind of low too." He just looked at me and went "Damn, son."

7. I usually buy 2 ounces at a time and smoke about 2 grams a day. I dont really think about conserving all that much haha.

8. When I first started smoking, I would get a dub of dro (little more than 1g here) and that lasted me like 3 months, then I broke my back and started smoking every day

9. 1 gram 1 week

10. quarter oz, 2 months.

I was barely smoking though, match maybe once a week and smoke small pipe smalls every couple days. It was dank too so at least it didn't take much to get me lifted

11. I never make my shit last.

It's a shame cause you always regret the smoke a thon you had once you run out.