What's the longest you've gone without food and/or sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Oct 11, 2011.

1. The longest I have gone with no sleep is maybe two days.

The longest without food is maybe 5 days. I really don't eat much to begin with so the food thing wasn't a big issue seeing as I was high on unmentionables lol

2. Sleep is 4 days but that was because unmentionables, and food for 6 and a half days quitting the other spectrum of unmentionables..

3. Gone four nights then crashed on the fifth day, slept for like three days straight after. I have periods of time where I won't sleep for a few days straight.
    Food...well there were long periods of time where I wouldn't eat enough for a week. Maybe no food for a few days.

4. did u see the "shadow people". its like everything is fluid and shadows are everywhere and they take the shape of people in the side of your vision.

yea my freaky hallucination was seeing my reflection in the laptop screen and seeing a hood on, like the firing squad guys

After my 3 days I just blacked out while on the laptop (while still high on the unmentionables haha). it was crazy, being sleep deprived/tripping then all of a sudden BAM 5 hours have passed haha.