Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The Longest Youve Ever Been High Off A Single Hit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tastytrichomes, May 31, 2013.

1. About 2 hours, could have been longer but I smoked again lol

2. About 2 hours from one huge hit

3. took a dab after a 3 week t break and was blazed until I ate everything in sight and fell asleep

Sent from above using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. you're all saying 2 hours but how often do you toke? i smoke about 3 joints a week, sometimes four. and even with a bit of a tolerance i have a solid high for about 2-3 hours

if i'm insanely high i can be high all day almost

5. I can't say, I've never only taken one hit haha

6. a few hours, but it's pretty hard to say when you stop being high. 

7. 4 hours !!! That was my first, I thought I was going nuts.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 525,600 minutes :)

9. #29 ComplexTofu, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    Day after a party I crashed at. Cracked out the new (but now insanely dirty) bong again, found some unclaimed buds in the teepee (designated smoking area) which was enough for two bowls. Had a bowl each with a mate and I'm not sure if it was lasting effects from the night before (boy was there a lot of shit in my system) but I was feeling that high solidly for 4-5 hours

long time brah

11. I would have to say senior year of highschool. First time ripping a bong and my friends didnt tell me they loaded a gram in the bowl and I ripped a whole gram bowl bong rip. I was high I think 4 hours with one hour of it being buzzing.

12. There's definitely more than a couple of times when a single bong hit has had me completely blasted for a good, solid hour, if not even longer. Once I even went under the table after a single bowl, it was really intense!

13. i high for a whole week once.

14. Have you ever seen Rent?