What's the longest you've been w/o a bath?

Discussion in 'General' started by jizzledfreq, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Tomorrow morning will officially be 7 days for me without a shower. I feel greasy, my balls stank, and I'm pretty sure other people can smell me.

No! This isn't intentional, I'm not a nasty mother fucker who enjoys stewing in his own filth. This shit sucks!

I'm stranded in a small city until I can get my situation sorted out, only thing I have is the clothes on my back until I can sort it out. I would shower but I have no clean clothes to change into.

2. Dam Bro
    Go to good will and gets some sweats change into them wash your clothes that you have
    and for goodness shakes take a shower, even if it a restroom wash up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. tenor-26.gif

That's ganrly dude longest I've gone is 3 days because i was waiting to have an operation & i couldn't physically shower lol

4. Also how did you post this thread if all you have is the clothes you're wearing :confused_2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. 30+ days. Marine Corps bs. Baby wipes and gold bond are miracle workers in these times.

perpetual organic indoor journal(now with QB lighting):
    Indoor organic

6. He's the guy who's car was impounded along with the chicks shit he was giving a ride to
    Dam I hope she gave you some sex after all that

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Might want to try and find some work while you are there
    Dish washer, landscaper, daily laborer,
    Ask around someone is always looking for a hard worker for the day
    Then you can get a hotel room with nice hot shower.

8. I already went to a few thrift stores w/ vouchers. Problem is, I'm 6'6", and it's very difficult finding clothes that fit me, and I'm in a small town so there's nut that much selection.

There's always one smartass in the thread. But I forgive you.

Honestly, it's really only my butt hole that's emitting most of the stank. These underwear are destroyed though, I have to their em' out, they are unwashable at this point.

Well, my SSN is in my vehicle... So everything would have to be under the table. I do have my ID thankfully. We did have sex, but that's another story for another time. I'm sure when I see her again she'll throw me some.

• Like Like x 2

9. Someone has to be the smartass in the thread so i decided it would be me ;) seriously though man i hope you're situation improves :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Sounds like you are stuck in a bad Twilight Zone Episode

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Try a local Church
    They have good will and can help people in time of need even if not a member

12. I was here a year ago. I was absolutely homeless and a drunk. Some blades i believe remember. I was on the street getting in fights it was the worst point in my life. I have gave up alcohol, got an amazing job at the sawmill. Just got a car and met an amazing woman. Starting school for welding and next year we want a house with land here in Humboldt county and get some plants under the sun all legal. Life is good B)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Now I look at life this way. The way a child does with a game. The game doesn't end until I win. You don't ever stop until you win, win, and win again. Of course you will lose at times but you have to learn from the mistake and evolve.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Very true, you will never win if you drop out at every obstacle you cross.
    Hang in and get back on the horse

15. Seven days, it was by choice though I was just being disgusting. I hope my child is not a boy and if they are I hope they're gay. I will not put up with the nasty shit my parents did.

16. Hey Stiggy, you have "Old What's His Name's" avatar, who was banned. Fuck, I can't remember his screen name but I had a lot of fun posting with him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lmao I noticed that too. Miss that guy.

Let's Smoke About It....

• Like Like x 1
  18. Was it "Old School Smoker" . . . ? :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Probably 8-9 days.... before I learned how to be decent at being homeless. It's weird to think about it but there are a few things you can do to make your days a little more bearable. My situation has since changed, but I figure while you're out there I can toss you a few pointers. Do with them what you will.

I suggest you bite the bullet and shovel heaps of shame down your throat to panhandle about $10 with a charismatic cardboard sign and a smile on your face. This is counter-intuitive, I know. Trust me. It's really no different than working a cash register job. Nobody will throw a tip in the jar if you're a miserable asshole. I've done it both ways enough times to have a basis of comparison. I suggest a busy highway off ramp, preferably with a light where cars will be backed up for a few minutes. It'll take a few hours.

Once you get your loot, go to the nearest Wal-Mart. Buy the cheapest pair of underwear(~4.99) they have. If you have more than 10 bucks left, get another pair or a black t-shirt. If you have more than $5 left, buy a 99 cent reusable bag. They are much less conspicuous to law enforcement than plastic bags. Go to the nearest Starbucks. Buy a cup of coffee. At the checkout ask for the bathroom code. Usually Starbucks bathrooms lock and have mirrors so you should be able to wash up pretty nice without attracting too much attention. Remove previous underwear with a welding torch. Apply new undies.

Hope this helps until you can find work and get back on your feet. I know it sucks to sleep under an overpass with trucks howling over you all night. Maybe this will help you be more comfortable. If you manage to get like 20 bucks panhandling, I'd suggest grabbing a blanket, maybe a backpack.

Once you're cleaned up and don't stick out like a sore thumb you can always check the food pantry and/or the Lost and Found at the local church.

20. would have probaly made him smell worse :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1