What's the longest you worked at the same place?

Discussion in 'General' started by Marvelous, May 21, 2009.

1. I worked at godfathers pizza from the summer I was going to be an 8th grader to my second year of college, way to long

2. About 2.5 years, I consider that about less than average.

If the job can't supply the demand of higher cost of living, or get offered better and higher paying job, I must do what I must.

3. my current job. Been here just over 2 years

4. I worked for AMC all throughout high school. 3 years

5. 2 years

6. 2.5 years, it's also the only job I've ever had. I haven't worked for over a year though, I'll probably end up just going back there, since it seems that nobody is willing to give me a chance no matter how qualified I am for the job over someone else.

7. Technically I've been an employee of the YMCA (Lifeguard) for 6 years but I don't physically work there.

I like my new job cooking and making food :D

8. Been working at this place (I'm at work now) for six years. Have a second job though making $35 an hour so I'm just holding out here until hopefully after the first of the year, there are talks about going over there full time and not just on weekends like I am now. *fingers crossed*

9. Just under 8 years...it was my first real job

Did it all through high school and college

10. 7 months at my current job,started working there a couple weeks before my 18th birthday

11. about 5 years working with fructose