Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the longest you haven't smoked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr_Criminal, Jul 24, 2003.

?

What's the longest you haven't smoked for?

1. 1 week and under

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2 weeks - 3 weeks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1 month - 2 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3 months - 5 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 6 months - 11 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 1 year - 2 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 3 year and up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. If you have been smoking for a year and up, this poll is for you.

2. i ust had my 1st smoke in 2 and a half weeks today that has to be the longest i have been off it in 5 years and now am gonna just smoking it occasionally i am HiGH :):):)

3. Ah that doesn't count obliviot! :D
    My longest is the 3 months I'm doing right now. (sounds like I'm talking about jail time) But soon! Soon!

4. Ive smoked regularly every day for about a year and 2 months, BUT i was dry for about 4 days.... so... i guess 4 days is my longest in 16 months?

5. longest for me was when i was really poor and had less than no income....phew, that was horrible, but anyways, was a lil over a month

6. rougly a month. money probs :/

7. 3 weeks for me. It's about to be 3 years. :(

8. The longest That I have ever gone without smoking is 5 months. But right now it's only been 2 and a half days since I have last smoked

9. um.... about 12 hours....

10. too long... ive been smoking daily for yrs now but i remember when i was like a freshman or sophmore in highschool and i had no job or money id sometimes go like a month or even more without smokin, eventually id find someone to smoke me out and the older i got the more and more people i found that smoke weed and the rest is history

11. one time i was away with a non smoker....it was so boring.longest 4 days of my life.but besdies that every day.

12. "longest I have gone is about 5 years...academy then 3 years on the force"

Oh shit it's a cop! Scatter!
    heheh..

13. Smoked till my lung collapsed,

Then sat out a year and came back in a flash

14. hmmmm..trying to remember!!! i think...freshman year at uni i didn't smoke for like...5 months. drank a shit load of crappy ass beer tho.