What's the longest you have vegged your plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ekilroy1, Jun 30, 2017.

1. I'm growing another GDP monster crop and currently 111days in veg. Will be vegging for another 57 days or so! Grown under 4 t8 shop lights that I put together so a total of 256 watts. They are in 5 gallon fabric pots with happy frog and using general hydroponics Flora Nova.
    I have a GDP in the flower tent under a scrog that vegged for 83 days, all are clones that I took at the same time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Off of just one plant that is vegging for 160 days, what do you guys think I would yeild under a 1,000 watt hps?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 12 weeks veg 12 weeks flower

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. But never again seed were ment to be autos but we're photos

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Average about 2-2½ month veg ,8-10weeks, for "production"

But my one mother has been vegging for about 6 months now that I come to think about it. And will probably be at about 8-9 months when the MILF will be in flower, just right now I'm lst'ing her in on herself since it wasn't a planned motherhood until she was 3months old.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe off topic re: your question, but I would do a major pinching off of those lower stems, you're inviting mildew with that bushy canopy. Strip off all those lower leaves, cut back many of those bud shoots.. in the long run you'll have higher yield, less disease due to better air flow and light penetration.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. I have mother plants at about 4 years in veg now, used to have longer before but lost a few...

7. 4 mths veg just flipped at the beginning of the week!! The second one is a picture I saw on Google... wonder how long that one vegd [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

8. #8 Tbone Shuffle, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    You would get more rapid growth with some lollipopping and supercropping the top wider. Your bottom/mid canopy is clogged.

I also like to veg a long time. I'll veg for 11 weeks or more because I run two rooms and veg the whole bud cycle.
    This is a crystal (white widow x northern lights) vegged 11 weeks in this pic in a 7 gallon smart pot. Promix/perlite fed with mostly GH FN bloom. It's only been under a 90 watt led light. I have 2 in the 4x4 veg side but it's sharing it with 3dwc bucket plants among others. CLW 110 vegmasters. That's a 4x8 tent behind it. It's about 4' wide.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1