Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the longest time you've had to wait for your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2k8bomb, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Yesterday my friends had to wait 45 minutes...for a dime! lmao. The longest I've had to wait for my dealer was about 30 mins.

What's the longest you've had to wait for?

2. ... iv had to wait up to 4 days!!! living ina small town sucks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. 30 minutes.

4. 3-4 hours. I usually tell them hours before hand.

5. 3 hours. Longest shit ever waiting in this old womans while she just waits to get it in.

6. usually its 20 mins to an 1 hour. dealers here are super spotty. The only good reliable one is unavailable half the time. Another good reliable one just got his phone cut off or some shit. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

7. 5 days. Shittiest 5 days of my life, not because of no bud, but because I got let down all 5 of those days. Lol. Im dry til Friday, too dammit!

8. 3 hours. that sucked

9. around 2 hours nobody pick's up there phone around here!

10. The longest I had to ever wait in a single day that ended with me getting weed was 12:00 AM, after calling my dealer at 11:00 AM that day. However, it was understandable, as he did not return home from picking up his new supply until a little bit before that time.

The longest I had to wait due to purchase plans falling through (usually the result of my dealer getting stoned or something) was a week. I got really frustrated because my dealer promised me weed 4 times and it fell through each time :[ . I had to finally knock it into his head that I wanted weed bad, and I was tired of him flaking out 15 minutes prior to our meeting time due to deciding to smoke 4 grams at once. He was actually sorry for doing that and threw in an extra gram, free of charge, when he finally sold to me that night. $20 for 3 grams of dank kicked ass :D

11. Couple hours. My dealer is super unreliable.

12. Today makes the fourth day so far. Effin A.

13. I'll let you guys know when my dude hits me back. Been 2 hours so far.

14. Hours upon hours. It sucks. Luckily now, most of the dealers I have can meet me somewhere within half an hour or less.

15. a day at most, if he dosnt answer the first time, he'll call back within a minute, glad he's super reliable.

16. 3 weeks and counting.

My dealer is so unreliable. This is why after I get my card or some seeds I'm going to grow.

17. #18 carlosprite, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm in the same boat lol

18. I've found that you shouldn't trust anybody 100%. Always be ready to be skimped or ripped off. Dealers can easily build up trust and rob you for your money. Happens all the time, you just gotta know how to be smart about it and what to look for. If it isn't obvious enough, never front money. Most of the time it never ends well. Greed can take over people easily, especially when there is a lot of money at stake. After being skimped on almost every sac I have bought of these sketchy dealers, I ran into one that is selling dank for some fair prices and the weight is always accurate, idk if he will continue to sell, but for now I got a reliable dealer. He also likes to find the most dense nugs to give to me, and he makes sure that bud has little to no stems so that I get more bud. Damn, I can't wait to pick up some more herb on Friday.

19. Mine is now officially four days.

Did get hooked up with a 4g eighth of DANK for $35 though! :hippie: