Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the longest time? (T-Break)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrendSetta, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Basically i've been smoking on and off for 2- 2 and a half year which was around once or twice a week no more than a gram id say i weigh 14 and a half stone now. which is like 92.5 kg. Recently i smoked a few times a week, and then every day for the most part of two weeks, i stopped last sunday and want to clear my receptors completely so i get blazed out my face unlike a little shit buzz for 30 mins. How long should i wait? 1 week? 2 /3 months? thanks!:smoking:

2. You'll notice a difference after a week, but if you want to be like "1st time high" again you'll probably want to wait closer to a month.

I'm probably the wrong person to respond though. Smoke every day every months for quite awhile now, except the occasional few day break (always on accident) :p.

3. Well if you want it to be like your first time you'd have to wait extremely long as in 3-12 months.

4. 12 months is fucking ridiculous im not a moron...