Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the longest spliff you ever had?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GREYMAN, Jun 26, 2001.

1. whats the longest spliff you ever had?

when me and my mate were in 'Dam, the 1st coffeeshop we went into was rokerij. it was about 11:00 in the morning and the diehards were just waking up(opened at 10). for the first time we got hold of some rips so we decided to take advantage and try to roll the biggest joints we could. we each pulled out 1 foot. about half way through most of the conversation in the place has stopped when we began licking the edge of these 1 foot monsters. I think they were more surprised that we could roll the in the state we were in than anything else. when we finished and sparked 'em, everyone clapped. Is that the coolest city or what? :D

2. Oh man, I've smoked 2 foot long dubbies before. :D

3. all to yourself? :D

4. hrm, not sure... all i know is that near half an oz went into a cone/spliff type thing i smoked once with friends.. it was an amazing sight, wasted marijuana i am afraid.. but got us high.

5. No, not to myself I have smoked lots of 2 footers with anywhere from 3 to 8 friends. Well we're on the topic of dubbies I was wondering if anyone has heardof a chicken's foot? They are quite popular around here

6. 1m but it was shit cause it was so hard to pull on and we had to smoke it with it lying on a plank of wood for support. My mate can Roll perfect two footers. And the most I have ever seen put into a spliff was a 1/4 but Im going to A'Dam in a month so that won't be for long.