whats the longest period you or someone you know has been consistently high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, Oct 15, 2009.

1. i read on here once that some guy's freind was high all day everyday for over a year, which sounds crazy. so, what is the lnogest that you or anyone you know has been consitently at least buzzed for?

2. honestly who cares... but for factual information it was me Ive been high all my life 24/7

3. well i wouldnt really say i care but i asked the question so obviously its information id like to know

4. I use to consume A LOT back in the day. I'd get up around 10am and smoke... smoke more during noon, smoke during the evening and then again around midnight. Did this 24/7 for 95% of the time for about 3 years.

5. #5 scarz, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    i spent 2 months straight fucked up my grandfather died i got a nice chunk of cash all i did was sit in my apartment fucked up for 2 motnhs straight i went weeks without leaving i just had food deliverd or sent people to buy my shit smoked alot did alot of pills drank alot ....my liver died

6. ive been high all my wake hours of the day for the past 2 weeks.

7. There are times during harvest when I'll pick up like a qp for a real decent price and I'll just load bowls from it like every 30 minutes but for weeks at a time.

My only grow was in a forest near my house but was very successful. I had 10 Durban Poison plants, 6 AK-47, 4 white widow, and 4 lemon haze. Combined that's 24 plants and I was planning on selling only about half (to friends and people I knew were legit. I can't remember how many pounds I got but it was at least 20, maybe 30+.

That grow was harvested Fall of my sophomore year of high school. It lasted well into my senior year. I was high continuously.

I try to get stoned only around 4-5 days a week though. I've been high for around 15 hours right now.

8. damn man i envy you there

9. And believe it or not I'm still functional during these times. I always cleaned my dishes, got things fixed when they're broken, and pay all the bills on time.

Antimotivational Syndrome my ass

10. agreed dude. i went high to school last week and took a test in my 1st period class high as shit and got over 100% on it. i mean unless your taking like giant bong rips of dank every 30 minutes, your going to be able to function.

11. i function better highi care mre when im high

12. i hope it wasn't a math's test.

13. ive been blazing 3-5 times on average a day for about 2 years

14. Picked up a quarter before my big trip to Oceania and was constantly stoned for 3 straight days. Any time I felt myself coming down I would load a bowl and get myself right back up

And this is from someone who only blazes on the weekend unless it's Summer

15. there was an extra credit question

16. I've gone for over a month without being sober. . .

That was drinking/taking e's/absinthe/smoking schwag etc. . .

it was a good month, but damn. . . I spent a lot of money. :(

17. I went on a Roadtrip this summer with my girlfriend. from Miami to NYC. She bought an O and I bought an O. We figured we'd smoke alot once in NYC, just on our way up to NYC we smoke almost a FULL ounce... in 30 hours, 2 girls. LOL. Every state we'd enter we'd have the Welcome to ______(insert state name) joint, and the joints were always at least 1 gram and every time we'd leave a state we'd have a Good bye ______(insert state name) so basically two big joints back to back, and then the random smoking that occurred in between. LEts just say it came a point while in the vast open road in penn that we were like O_O wtf were are SO high and have been so high since we sat down.

Once in NYC we didnt smoke all that much with everything going on but for the way backa down we had about 4/5 of an ounce we finished before we made it back home. good times.

but other than that i've been high ever since july 07' i've smoked everyday for the last two years. i am just not ridiculously high like i was in the trip.

18. well, i broke my streak a couple days ago. but only for about 3 hours.
    but since i buy a 1/2 O a day i smoke back to back all day long. the only other time im not high is when i'm at home about to fall asleep (i'm out ALL day). I always wake 'n back, smoke between classes, whenever i'm driving somewhere (the entire way there). when i get to where i'm going i usually smoke. when i leave i usually smoke, and if its a good day alot of the time i'll smoke while i'm there. this has been going on for the past 9 months. before that i only smoked 3-5 times a day.

19. 25years.

20. went to montreal for a week after graduating highschool with 4 of my best friends. We crashed at my buddies brothers apartment and the dude who lived below him was a big dealer in the city... we got hooked up and i was high for that entire week, literally smoking every hour throughout the day. it was nice too because the drinking age is only 18, so i was drinking beer instead of water the entire week.