Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the longest high you ever experienced

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lnhaleTHC, Feb 28, 2011.

1. just wondering because I've felt high more than 4 hours before.

2. I really dont know, as all the times I remember being blitzed the entire day, I was smoking pretty much non stop the entire day and then feel asleep while still quite high.

3. With edibles, I've had up to a 12 hour high.

4. 1 hour and then 1 hour of coming down from it, and that was my first 2 times.

5. #5 Hdth, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2011
    about 7- 8 hours smoking has been my longest. iv heard people saying they were high for like 30 or so hours with only smoking at the beginning, i just think thats bullshit.

6. Smoked a few bowl of some of my dealers "goodie jar" Pretty much a collections of buds from all the dank pick ups he's gotten over a month or so. Was high from noon well into the night. Still sorta felt it when I woke up lol.

7. Two days ago. I made firecrackers for the first time. was high for like seven hours :D

8. Eat a brownie & you'll be good for the day.

9. My very first high ever. Ate 2 brownes (Go big or go home!), was high for countless hours, went to sleep, woke up in the morning still just as high.

10. probably around 6-8 hrs.

11. like ~30 hours...damn edibles haha

12. think my longest has been 6-8 hours

13. 9 hours between a vape and bong lol

14. 5 or 6 hours with 4 bong hits, one being a kief hit, like 2 weeks ago.:p:cool:
    After that day, I still haven't gotten that stoned. :(:confused:

15. 14 hours off some bomb ass edibles my dealer made.

16. I can't talk about it.

17. edibles longest is about 10 hrs for me, smoking 3-5 I think.

18. from a single sesh... like 8 hours.. but last year i was a fiend with pot and thered be consecutive days where id keep smokin and keep myself high.

19. I don't know if i believe this, but last night my friend and i bought some really dank shit. Like really crystally and skunky, we smoked at 11 pm we fell asleep at like 3 i woke up at like 5 and felt a little high but i fell asleep and woke back up at like 10 and felt fine. My buddy said he was still really high when he woke up at 10, then at 2 he said it was still there and he said it didnt go away until 7 P.M. the day after smoking it, thats like an 18 hour high. If its true. Thought?

20. You all are lucky, for me I stay high for maybe 2 hours. Food always gets introduced and that always sobers me.