Whats The Longest Dry Spell You've Ever Had!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by diamond_kisses, Oct 20, 2010.

1. I was in my own little recession for quite some time and it was for 7 months!! :( It sucked major balls cuz those were the times when I really needed it but when I got it I got soooo fckd up :hello: :smoke:

Whats the longest yu've gone with out yur beloved MJ?

2. 7 months? Shiiiiit :smoke:

Mines probably a month, tops

3. longest in a while has been 2 weeks this summer with no bud...... long story short we were going to our uncles cottage and i bought a little chron the night before and smoked it all.... we picked up my brother and he told me earlier in the week he had weed to bring.... but he had none either. i remember just leaving my city wishing we could call up a guy for some bud real quick... but my mom was driving. it was a sad 2 weeks... our uncle is a millionaire and we were staying at his lake house... would have been fun with bud... but it was still a good time.

4. 15 years. Then I started smoking :smoke:

5. I voluntarily stopped smoking for about a year once.

When looking for weed the longest I've had to wait is a couple of hours.

6. 6 months. just b/c i didn't feel like spending money and i was too lazy to call a bunch of people.

then i found a connect.....oh god.

7. My guy who brought it the dankest of the dankest dank bud you have ever seen was shot, and robbed by 2 black guys. Couldn't find bud for about a month.

The bud doesn't matter it was the loss of a friend that really affected me.

8. I took a three and a half week T-break once because I was scared of getting a DT after I got caught on 4/20 lol

It was great first time I lit up again though. Actually on a T-break right now.

9. My longest recession was probably a day. Maybe 2. I live in a big city, so yeah... there's hundreds of pounds to go around I'm sure.

10. As in nobody had bud or i couldnt spend my money on it?

Longest i had to wait to get bud was like 30 hours and the longest i couldnt pay for bud was like a week.

11. Spring break of last year I couldn't find shit. Lasted about a week and a 1/2, that break sucked major dick...

12. 2 weeks. i was visiting my family abroad and was in the middle of butt fuck nowhere but it was all good cuz when i got home, damn i got baked with little weed:smoking::smoking::smoke:

13. sicne i started puffin in 2k...probably a week, maybe 10 days.

14. Never had a dry spell yet, in the 4 years I've been smoking. I guess I must be lucky.

But I have had a couple breaks for a few months just to clear my head and save up some money. But I could have got it anytime.

And also I couldnt because I was on vacation with the fam. But I dont count those as dry spells.

15. currently in the middle of my longest dry spell, 2 weeks. But thats because my money is going towards other fun things :D

16. 2 years. It's really no big deal.

17. 18 months cuz i was in the pokey for growin too much weed:p

18. #18 Dird, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
    like 4 or 5 days, even if i dont have money ill usually end up smokin some way or another

19. Sixteen fucking horrible years :(

20. 11 months. Now I'm going on five months. Not by choice... just really have no friends and my one connect moved.