Whats The Longest Consecutive Time Youve Stayed High?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chinajewelry, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Prob like 3 days tbh, and that was on spring break.

It's hard to stay constantly high when you have school and a job, otherwise I'd be ripping a bong all day long.

2. #42 Buffalo11024, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Well to answer that question. I walked out of the gate of Ft. Carson into Colorado Springs on October 1 2010 bought my first ounce in 4 years a few hours later. Some DJ Short Blueberry and Grape Ape. I've been high from that ounce until now. My ptsd doesn't let me sleep more than 3 consecutive hours. Wake and bake's are always necessary. got the dab rig to put me to bed.

3. I think I may have smoked all day and stayed high for 24 hours straight on purpose. 

4. Nigga I aint even came down yet.

5. [quote data-cid='18154388' name='clizoudkicker08' timestamp='1370218461' post='18154388'][quote data-cid='18154363' name='Briiiannna' timestamp='1370218053']

Unfortunately, yes & my high sucks. I actually rarely get high anymore, idk why. I guess maybe just a high tolerance and not the best of weed in my area. I've even tried taking long breaks and no change. I've tried smoking until I literally was sick of it, still barley high.

That's sad alright where r u living?

6. [quote name="pussyriot" post="18154959" timestamp="1370225717"]

[quote data-cid='18154388' name='clizoudkicker08' timestamp='1370218461' post='18154388'][quote data-cid='18154363' name='Briiiannna' timestamp='1370218053']

Unfortunately, yes & my high sucks. I actually rarely get high anymore, idk why. I guess maybe just a high tolerance and not the best of weed in my area. I've even tried taking long breaks and no change. I've tried smoking until I literally was sick of it, still barley high.

That's sad alright where r u living?[/quote]

Jersey.

7. I are some awesome brownies my friend made my first day of college. I was baked for a good 3 hours.

8. Sig material. LmfO

9. 36 hours

I would wife you.

11. <sup>months.  for me, i'm either smoking all day long or i'm not smoking at all for the most part.  i need to make a change though, i get real burnt out if i smoke a bunch of times in a day.</sup>

12. #52 tensa187, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    i remember the longest<span style="font-size:12px;"> time i</span>stayed  high was for like a month off a straight pound of fresh sticky <span style="font-size:14px;">sahvi it was a cool challenge <span style="font-size:12px;">and a great journey overall i learned alot thru this experience so i changed my lifestyle due to this reason,    i believe sahvi is meant for our ingestion for a positive energy if u can master the arts of channeling it fluently with ur mind and spirit then ur soul will be filled beautiful energy</span></span>​

13. #53 skimFL, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    Prbly like 6 months no lie.. I always had at least a pound.. And my roomie always had like 12 lbs and some blow. We didn't get much done other then have fun and go to shows and vacation... The good ol days man I miss em... Kinda

14. Smoked like 4 blunts in two hours longest I've smoked straight

15. Like three days I think? Prom weekend senior year. With only cannabis of course  :smoke:

16. a whole weekend. friday to monday.

17. Since 'Nam

18. I think about 5 years.

19. How can an oz last you  3 years? You would have to take a 1 milligram hit once a day.

20. I think you just answered your own question homeboy