Whats The Longest Consecutive Time Youve Stayed High?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chinajewelry, Jun 2, 2013.

1. D: unfortunately it's mostly just some good mids, sometimes it's better but usually not. Everyone who had the good shit moved or stopped selling or I lost contact when I stopped smoking during my pregnancies. Sadly now I have no friends so I have nobody else to ask. D: it's alright though, I deal.

2. #22 goneforever, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    I'm actually dying to grow, but I need some tips and some good seeds lol!

Edit: I just brought my first house and intentionally got a house with extra rooms so I can grow. Ha!

3. It does.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you're serious I could help you get a nice setup without spending a lot of money. I'm a master at being cheap. lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. I smoke from my bong, bowl and use blunts. I want a vape but I just can't spend that kinda money right now.

6. :D ill have to hit you up when I can spend the money. Thank you.

7. Mhhm, my inbox is always open. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well shitfuck! I can smoke some pretty shit weed after all these years and still be high, I dunno what to say! Lol

Sorry?

9. Try buying quantity of mids and make a good amount of Glycerin Tinctures. If you don't get high then THC just isnt for you lol. And to make the tincture costs like $10 and a bottle can last you awhile. 3 drops can get you pretty toasty.

Or try edibles.

10. #30 goneforever, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    Haha ): its ok, my body is weird with any drug, it always takes me more and barley lasts like it should. I don't know why. I used to get high, but then I had kids and my body changed. I've tried edibles with luck, but its such a different high. I like the high I get from smoking more.
    Edit, when I get high, lol!

Excuse my dumbness, glycerin tincture? I've only heard of the alcoholic ones & I don't do alcohol. Lol

11. Negative 10 cool points, no drinking. Oh well! Lol

12. D: I have really bad stomach problems and drinking gives me belly pains so bad I cry and makes me incredibly sick.

13. Ok you get a break this one time.......but we still gotta figure out how to get you high!

14. :D hehe. Seriously!!! The other day I had the day to myself, I had an 8th and smoked almost the entire thing, I just felt real tired and shitty.

15. http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/655899-wildwills-glycerin-tincture-how.html?hl=glycerin+tincture

No alcohol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol I don't really like drinking either.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Probably like 5 days or a week.

18. Awesome, Ty. You are theeee best! Ill look into making that ASAP.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I try. :cool:
    lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. You do damn well! :)