Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the longest a high has lasted for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NotKyleGlovezz, Apr 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Just curious on the longest high everyone has had

• Like Like x 1
  2. Like a 20 hr high after dabbing 7g of high quality wax. Woke up high the next morning

• Like Like x 1
  3. I started at 4pm edible. Started coming down around 9pm almost 8hours 1136pm here in az Might take another piece.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 8 +hours after eating hash oil raw lol. I took it around 1, hit me around 3 and I was stoned till 12. Even the next day i felt high up until 9am. I also ate 12 pizza slices and 6 brownies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. #6 TheGoldenLlama, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    blah....

6. via burning weed the longest high without hitting the next bowl ~ 3 hours. Or maybe the length of any michael bay movie.

Stay high blades :love-mj:

7. About 24 hours, shiiiit was intense

• Like Like x 1
  8. Same here lol

9. My record for being high continuously is 2 days. (I would smoke every 2 hours while awake). From a single session I'd say about 5 hours from a couple big ass dabs

10. Um, honestly i cant remember, with my tolerance like 45-1 hour then just body high for a while. But id say maybe 3-4 hours and that was with my first dab ever lol. body highs can last me a while but i dont really count it cuz ur not like mind fucked.

did you feel shit at all after? Im just curious, that would be interesting headspace. Any like moments of feeling "dumb" or like you regret the decisions? or nah just felt like any good old day just blowing reefer all day.