Whats the latest and greatest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by abrahamx, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Looking, reluctantaly because of all this attitude chicigo customs bs, to order a few seeds.  I just need a few but am wondering what the latest new good seeds or any recomendation for some good ones.  I have been growing for years and am growing indoors in soil.  Looking for potent and tastey.  I have some g13 and some grapefruit desiel growing at the moment.  Some afgan white widow and some trainwreck vegging.  I tend to like sativas and have no problem letting them flower for as long as needed, however I would like to try a nice indica for once.  Any suggestions?  Oh also I am looking for fem. seeds and ones that I can pick and mix.  I dont want a whole pack.

2. #2 abrahamx, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    Still happy to hear suggestions but I could not wait and went with a dutch passion orange bud, a dutch passion twilight, a free g13 labs gigabud, and the one I have been wanting to grow for awhile, some female seeds neville haze.  If anyone has any experience growing or smoking any of these please chime in.  I just hope my order goes well with all the Chicigo customs stuff I see going on.  this will be my fourth order from Attitude in as many years.