Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the last type of weed you smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlwaysSmokin420, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Post the last type of weed you guys smoked and what you smoked out of.

Mine would be Sour Diesel out of a piece :p
    [​IMG]

2. not a bad first post OP.

mine was some super skunk. SUCH a heavy indica.

no pictures though :(

3. Haha, I totally love indica. I usually don't really like sativa but Sour Diesel is an exception :)

4. Spliff, just mids man :(

5. Last thing I smoked was a 2 gram blunt of some pretty stinky mids, dubed half the blunt and soloed the last half of it. Twisted up with a White Grape Game. :smoke:

6. a few grams of some no name dank a few weeks ago from a random guy it twas some good shit 2 bad i cant find ne more of it

7. lol shit my friends can barely fit a dub in a swisher and we always end up puff puff passing it.

8. yeah we do 3 pass, but home boy had bball practice, so I finshed it by myself infront of the fire. Was very relaxing, cleared my head from a day of stress

9. " Island Superskunk "

I dont know if the island was just thrown on there, its definately skunky. Diesely smelling, has to be some kind of hybrid. Heavy body and head high. Got warm on my neck when i took a huge rip

10. Your from CO? Holy shittt. The Dealer said this weed came from Colorado. And im on the EAST Coast.

11. A bowl of half:

Monkey Bite
    [​IMG]

and half Lemon Skunk
    [​IMG]

out of this spoon

[​IMG]

hehehehehhehe happen to have pics of all of it

12. Island Super Skunk is Island sweet skunk x super skunk hahaha the island coming from hawaii

13. I got some really nice Northern Light hybrid, unfortunately no pics :( But I got just as high as I wanted (very high)

14. Damn thats a pretty nice piece compared to my shitty small one :(

Oh and those nugs are like fucking crystalized

15. Its not that great of a piece, thin glass, it just happened to have a SICK ass design going on hahahha, and yea... the dispensary i go to has by far the best bud boulder has ever seen in terms of dispensaries

16. armageddon and blueberry via my very first bong :D was so sweet

17. #17 farnam, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    At least you keep it clean though.

Yesterday was the last day I bought weed from a dealer, now that finals are done, I'm finally driving home back to SD (coming from Seattle). I'm excited to be medicated with real quality from the co-ops again :)

Not that the names have any genuine meaning, but I believe this was called "purple". Little leafy, and was cheaper than usual. Smoked well regardless.

[​IMG]

18. That pic was of the day i got it, its not dirty enough to need a cleaning yet, but its MUCH more dirty than it is in that pic hahaha, but, much more colorful if you can believe it... Thats a pretty ass nug right there man hahahaha

19. Thats pretty good.

I just got done rolling an eighth of Afghani into one of those zig zag blunt wraps. I don't have pics but I'm getting another for 4:20.

20. last thing i smoked was some bubble berry..or something like that...out of a bubbler