Whats The Last Thing You Did For The First Time?

Discussion in 'General' started by ghostonvacation, May 25, 2013.

1. Snorted some messed up shit, my body still feeling it's effects

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

2. admitting my faults to my parents.

3. Less than a nanosecond ago I sat back with my laptop in a position I have never precisesly reclined in before :p

4. I am pretty sure I just ruined a real realllll reallllll fucking goood thing I had going.  Panicking.

5. aw shit man, what's goin on now?

jewelry related orrrr personal life shit?

6. #46 Chrismittty, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    Dem jewels. I ruined my good spot to buy from for like ridiculously cheap... :(  So I am not sure what I am going to do exactly. That shit was funneling valuables in, and for good prices, and yeah I am 95% sure "I done ruined that shit." I fucked up my pay old shit off then buy more cycle. I am looking for a less painful way to gooo. Maybe if I dump off a bunch of gold or something I can fix it. I feel like a deer in head lights.

7. Growing plants not only marijuna onions and others too

8. Went to an amusement park a tiny bit stoned for the first time yesterday

Pulled myself out of feeling like that is less than 3 hours. haha That's a first.

10. Woke up on July 3rd 2013

11. Started doing the Paleo thing and running about 7 miles a day about 6 months ago (about when I stopped coming to this site..hah). Its well worth the effort. I had been exercising reg but not running. I can't smoke d00bies before I run though..haha..

I feel better getting the run in then I can relax and not feel like Ive been lazy. It makes the high better too.  :smoking:

12. the last thing i did for the very first time was the first thing i did for the very last time 

13. Watched "Despicable Me 2"? 
    But that one's lame, cause I've seen movies before, and even saw a Despicable Me movie before.

Before that, I'm gonna have to say, going to Seattle, which was earlier this week.

14. 1st shift of my new job today

15. Shower sex :D

16. congrats! 1st shift=best shift imo.

i work 5:00-1:30 and enjoy my afternoons

what is your new job title?

17. Nothing special just part time waiter at a university for posh dinners and conferences and things. I'm still in part time education though so I'm just happy for a job at all