Whats the issue?? Yellowing leaves and spots.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Darkstar31, Aug 29, 2013.

1. About 2 weeks into flower and this has gotten progressively worse. I'm hoping its just a deficiency. It's bagseed grown in FFOF with RO water only no nutes which is why I'm hoping its just deficiency as this didn't happen during veg, only after flowering began.

Attached Files:

2. Forgot to mention that I she takes about a gallon of water every three days when I water. She's in a 3 gallon pot outside.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

3. do u check ph?...can u show a pic of the whole plant

4. No I haven't done ph. This is definitely a poor mans grow. I'll get a pic of the whole plant up ASAP.

5. its a ph problem..u got to correct it & ur useing ffof, thats good & will feed ur plant for so long so u will need to get some kind of fert cuz it looks like it needs some N..how old is ur plant

6. She's a total of 8 weeks old. 2 weeks into flower.

7. The plant is starving, start feeding with fertilizer.  No reason to use RO water unless you are growing hydro.

PW

9. What would you recommend feeding with given the condition she's in? I'm taking another pic after dark and will post.

10. Here's a full pic of her. image.jpg

11. Like the man said, you had better get your ph sorted and feed, feed, feed.

12. Thank you! Thats what I'll do then.

13. What would you recommend I begin feeding with?

14. #15 mmman, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
  15. whats all that white shit on the leaves? I dont think its ph it just needs some food...if it was ph you would need to raise it as ffof is known to be acidic

16. I've got food for her! I hope it helps...

17. It not going to help if your ph is not sorted. Do you have anything to check your ph run-off, cheap ph strips at least?

18. I got some cheap test strips and ph came out to 6.2 from the RO tap. I did it twice to be sure. Then I tested my tap water and its very acidic. Won't be using that. I did feed tonight with the nutes I have put together. It was a 1/2 strength feeding just to see if I wake up tomorrow to good news. If not I'm gonna run RO water through it till I hit 6.5-6.8 I'm praying that I can do it right. I just don't want to fuck this plant up and I know I can save her and I have the nutes to make her finish very strong. My first organic tea is bubbling right now for my next feeding. Can I let my tea bubble for more than 24 hours? I'm a very determined person and I want to fix the problem. I thank all of you who have given input to guide me.