What's the highest you've ever gotten?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stevie P, Jun 29, 2009.

1. #1 Stevie P, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    What was the highest you've ever gotten from bud and what were you experiencing?

Well the highst i evr gotten was probualy was when i first started and it was pretty much my first goof high, since in was my first time i gottn really high, i only smoked 6 bowls. but i got really high and i couldn't keep my eye from going in a L motion lol....HBU?

2. probably when i climbed this really high wall at the rock climbing gym
    i was pretty freaked out when i looked down and realized how high i was
    but i made it up there and coming down was so smooth and easy
    i enjoyed it
    :D

3. i meant the highest you've ever gotten from bud :)

4. i know
    im just a smartass:p
    :rolleyes:

5. A friend and I made some brownies, and put an ounce of some good mids in them.

We each ate half of them on the way to six flags for my school's science club trip.

It was a trip, alright. :smoking:

6. i think it was the first time i ever got high.
    It was WOO, aka weed laced with coc. that shit was crazyyyy, i swore i was in dream. but now i try to get that high again but without the lacing and shit, cause i dont do coc.
    i havent came across a strain yet to get me that far away.

7. #7 pillowsackhoppe, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    I've been smoking for around two years now, and not to say that that's a terribly long time, but tonight may have been the highest I've ever been. Me and two friends got blazed and watched transformers in theatres. One of them hasn't smoked very much, the other smokes at least as often as I do. We each shared a single joint of this stuff, and we were all high as fuck. As far as I can describe (it's difficult to put in words), this may have been the most insane sativa high I've had in my short smoking career. And transformers only pushed it to the next level. From the most expensive weed I've ever bought, to the most hyped shit I've ever bought, nothing touched this, aside from my first time with edibles, and this may have been even better. The movie lasted for two and a half hours, and by the end I was sober, being carried by the fucking intenseness of the movie. It blew my mind.

8. I smoked a bunch of ak-48 and I was daydream-hallucinating. I was dreaming I was a farmer that was growing sunflowers and they sunflowers grew so tall, that they broke the fence they were growing by. I was laughing my ass off and my friends were like wtf dude:smoking:

9. i once smoked myself into a total panick attack, kinda recently too. I was in a total dream, did not exist. Fucking gone. I forgot I even had gotten high, I just thought that that feeling (numbness) was normal, for a door knob such as myself... at the time, lol!