What's the HIGHEST you've ever been?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by geo1020, Oct 2, 2010.

1. lol back when I first started smoking me and my friend had 2 grams, after we smoked 2 bowl packs he was all set so I just smoked another gram to my dome. we started to watch old school and I could not understand what anyone was was saying or what the fuck was going on lol

2. My parents were gone for three days and I went to my local dispensary. It was my first time their so I got two grams of "Obama kush" a free gram of white rhino and a free gram of hash for 22.50. My tolerance was still low at the time and pretty much I was baked for 72 hrs straight and still had a liittle left.

3. The first time I got high was the highest I'd ever been. It was my third time smoking pot though. It took me a while to get high :p . But anyways, I totally geeked out. I was laughing the whole time basically that I was high, and I was high for like the entire night. It was the greatest night of my life :D

4. when i ate an extra strength brownie i got from my first time at a medical marijuana dispensary after almost a year of not getting high at all.

5. hahaha :hello:

6. The highest I have been was definitely the first time I got high. After 3-4 failed attempts I was ready to give it up but my friend picked up some DANK, and the opportunity was irresistible. We smoked a blunt between 3 people, and 5 minutes later I felt what it meant to be truly blazed. Next thing I know my legs turn jello and I am laughing uncontrollably at the sight of my friend. We all start geeking for a good 10 minutes on his porch, for no reason at all. Then we go to his room, lay down next to his 12 inch sub and start playing some heavy ass dub. I was getting fucking uncontrollable body spasms, feeling the bass travel up my body. Pretty much Life changing :D Had an overall awesome time that night.

except those assholes at dominoes who never brought our pizza. Although it might have been because we went full retard when we were ordering it :smoke: