Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the highest you've ever been?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chuxchu, Sep 21, 2009.

1. I'll start. I was at my friends house when he whipped out a 60 bag. Now this was my second time smoking, though the first time I only smoked 2 bowls of dirt weed. So then we took hits out of his bong till there was no more weed left. And since this was really my first time getting high, I could barely handle it. I was on the verge of seeing shit, I couldn't form half a coherent sentence. It was amazing.... What about you?

2. On Friday I was pretty damn stoned. Definitely the highest I've been in a while

Of all time, maybe the first time I smoked White Widow out of my friend's bong, or when me and some friends had a kick-back with over 7 grams