Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the highest you've ever been

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Party boyyy, Sep 26, 2012.

1. like... so high bro

2. Ate an edible, ended up going to bed and thinking I had shit myself

3. Hash Oil. Nuff said

4. ate 2 cupcakes with weed need i say more?

5. I can't remember. I have been very high a lot of times.

6. slow motion tripping the fuck out can't feel my body high

7. The highest ive ever been was the first time and a bunch of other times.

8. Smoking out of a gravity bong back in tenth grade. From my point of view everything looked huge like I was a fly or something. My depth perception was wack and my vision made me feel like i was flying around in a helicopter haha. If any of this makes sense...

9. The highest I have ever been was way back in highschool (about 7 years ago now) . After school I went out to the forest with my friend, smoked a bunch of third lung hoots, then went to Theatre company. I was so stoned I had to leave early because I had smoked so much and so hard that I literally felt sick. Good times! LoL

10. When I first started smoking I could get so high I couldn't hold the bowl anymore.
    Sigh. Those were the good ol days

11. I smoked 2 FAT joints of some kill and about an hour later i went to bed and just layed there for a while. i felt like i was melting into my bed for like 2 hours and when i closed my eyes i could see colorful swirly shit and like waves, kinda like the oceans waves but they looked like some weird goopy shit. not sure if this was the highest ive been, but it was definitely interesting haha

12. I had the most hippie/spiritual moment of my life (visions and everything, in my head)... while being pulled over by the cops... confusing times

13. I smoked a full ass bowl of really dank Alaskan bud and coughed my ass off. I was sitting on the couch with my roomate and it took me a minute to just turn my head and look at him. Lol

14. I smoked/vaped a magic flight box before an Islanders game in the parking lot. Took hit after hit until I felt it and let's just say it was a little too much... And it was my first time using the MFB. I was completely ripped for the next 3 hours. Good times

15. ~2 months after I started smoking weed..
    first time I smoked out of rolling paper that wasn't tobacco..
    I was in my friend's kitchen and we smoked maybe 2 joints.
    I see this music video for the first time:
    Lil Mama - Lip Gloss
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ck6TJQ5Ow]Lil Mama - Lip Gloss - YouTube[/ame]
    Within 1 minute I fell out of the chair in laughter.

Some months after that..
    I was smoking at night at a golf course with some friends.
    I ended up with my eyes closed singing "Ithaca, Ithaca, Ithaca..."
    for a while imagining an epic poem about ancient Greece.
    My friends had to lead me out of the course because my vision was blurred.
    A musical trip.

16. One time I thought a panther was stalking me in my neighborhood while I was riding my bike at night listening to pink floyd. Another time, I was convinced that if I tried hard enough and squeezed hard enough I could turn the air into gold. Of course, the amount that turned was too small to see o_O

17. I couldn't stand up I tried and just feel back down my head was spinning

18. So high that you finally realize the shadow of any religion and propaganda that has been fed at you since day one, and you finally take your first breath to reality behind the curtain.

19. lol how the fuck did u end up naked?

The same happened to me some days ago with a canna-cookie. But I wasnt naked :D

20. Well I was surfing on a spare tire in the back of a moving truck with my friend, we had the song "Just What I Am" by Kid Cudi blaring, in the middle of the night and almost fell out twice.. (We were only going like 25) The whole time I was screaming random shit.. Good times!