Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the highest youve ever been? What type of things did you do or see?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DerviceStoned54, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Friend and myself decided to smoke on the way to the movies, get to the theater , and halfway to the door I say "fuck it lets just go to taco bell"

2. my first time smoking dank and getting blazed i saw in kaleidoscope shit when i closed my eyes and started freaking then we stopped at a 7 eleven and i danced with my seatbelt while listening to old metallica.

then a few days ago i wake and baked 3 times then smoked 3 bowls through out the day then a bowl and a join at nite, watched rango and when the part where the chick turns to a doll i flipped shit but i was laughing at the hole movie i dont remember any of it